Thread: Gyno Question

Billmister is offline Member

Gyno Question

let me ask you a question. one of my friends was telling me that he squeezed his nipple and a little bit of water came out. Now, his nipples stick out a little bit, and he was on juice before. I'm not gay just incase anyone is wondering that, i just wanted to ask this question to see what he can do besides go to the docs.

he has 15tabs of 20mg nolvadex and he has armidex could that help? and if yes how should he take it?

ohh and he said it doesn't itch, or anything like that, but they do stick out a little

skinnyhb is offline Member
    if water came out, then i would definately say it is gyno. and if it doesn't hurt anymore, he is probably past the stage where nolva would do the trick (especially only 15 tabs). i think that most people here would say to start at a higher dosage like 40mg a day and keep it at that except for the last few and then just take one a day.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell ur friend to jump on 20mgs ed of Nolvadex and run it for 2 - 4 months. Its not to late. Good luck!

OG

Billmister is offline Member
    ok cool.. thank you all for your help.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i have not used yet but the water thing hapend to me i am on ando. I just thought it was strang ? didnt know it was gyno.

Thread Information