latman49 is offline Member

Is the Mexican border hot right now?

I have been doing some shopping for my next cycle and two of my south Texas sources said that they were not filling orders now and would not be for a while, but did not give a reason. One of them mentioned that I shouldn't try to bring my own across for a few months. Anyone know what that is all about? Is the border security getting beefed up because we may be going to war?

The Butcher is offline Member
    Stuff is available in Tx. I think there is a bit of price gouging going on, and they are driving up the demand by saying they can't get anything for awhile. Or, your guys are feeling a little heat and they want things to cool down before they continue. As far as bringing your own stuff back goes, I'd say it's the same risk it has always been. If you look like a muscle head, expect to get questioned and possibly searched.

bump

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Yes they are raising boarder security.

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    l was at the border about 4 month ago. never had a problem. bucthers right, dont be 260lbs and just be cool.i always think about something totally different at the border you will be fine.....billy

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Yup...they been talking all day on the TV about raising the security level to high. Some kinda Islam holiday coming up or some B/S , and they think Akida is going to strike another Terrorist Attack on the USA. Fuck that prick Bin Laden

calidude is offline Senior Member
    went across this weekend i'm 6'2" 217lbs, one of my friends is 5'7" and 195 but cut up, and the other friend is 6'4" 285lbs. They asked us what we did in mexico and what we bought checked our ID's (wives were with us) and said welcome home

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Yeah this all just happened as of yesterday, on Friday...

This sucks ass....because one of those sources was the shit.....he got me my gear in less than a week and his stuff is much better priced than the other guys. I'm gonna miss him, hope he gets back up and running when things cool off.

Thread Information