Thread: Winstrol Depot

jd15 is offline Junior Member

Arrow Winstrol Depot

Im 18 and jus bought a 6 week cycle of Winstrol ....my stats are weight=170, height=5'8, bench=230,style of lifting=power lifting. I was wanting to know if you guys could educate me before i start the cycle. this is my 1st time ever taking a cycle. What kind of gains should i expect from it and what side effects. And what size needle should i use. When injecting it do I inject the water and all or do i squirt the water out before injecting. And where would be the ideal place to inject it. HELP

BigSoda is offline New Member
    Research bro--Winny alone dries me out ,joint wise,its hard on your liver and hair line.You can shoot with alot of different size pinz,depends on what brand of winny.You can also drink it,but before you shoot or drink shake the hell out of the bottle so its milky.Average dose is 50mgs ed.Gains are small,for me it makes me tight and hard but not much size gains.I normally use in a diet/cuttin cycle.

That is what i am using it for, is trying to get hard and ripped.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    jd...what is the winny in? Are they single dosage amps or 10ml vial...In either case shake the vial and inject the mixed solution. What else r u running with the winny? Winny by itself is really not the ideal supplement on it's own. Give us more info, bro BEFORE YOU BEGIN and I am sure we can help.

I was just going to run the winny with alot of protien and try to cut alot of carbs out..they are single dose amps....I wanna cut the body fat i have out and get ripped and a hard physique....or do u think i should glutamine instead of the protien with it....

BigSoda is offline New Member
    I would run it with test prop,or eq but add the protien/glut in too,and the zambon amps r great,u can use a 25gauge.

jd...my man....Give us your stats..ages, size, body fat, how long working out, etc and then we can help you better. Please wait to begin, until you get some better direction. Go to the seach screeen and look at cycle that some of the bro's do along with winny in order to lean out. Right now, save that juice, until you are more informaed and educated.

I was aslo wanting to know is it safe to drink it and do you get the effects from drinking has you do from injecting it ....which gives better results or are the reults the same either way you go.

you can drink it...but wait until you have a better handle on exactly what may be best for you.....

Will drinking give the same results has injecting it...and what would the taste be like. also do u mix it with a protein drink or jus drink it by itself.
    Last edited by jd15; 02-07-2003 at 11:14 AM.

If i do side to inject winstrol where would be the best place to do so i always thought the upper part of your leg would be the less painful ....and i also read that if u dont want to go through daily injection you can inject 2-3ml twice a week to avoid the daily injections.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    *Wonders where MadMax is on this one*

Bro you shouldn't be doing any sups without out more research

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmmmmm......... I really cant understand why no one caught what he said??? First off ur 18, u shouldnt be doing AS at ur age. If u want to do some research, do a search on what can happen to u using AS at ur age.

2nd....I cant believe u asked this question... "When injecting it do I inject the water and all or do i squirt the water out before injecting."
    and no one said anything?!? Guys ur loosing it. Sorry bro this is not meant to be a flame.

OG

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    if I read that right, and your 18, my advise would be to sell it
    to someone in their mid to late twentys!!!!

OG...I think we are all bitting our tongues on this one., fearing it is a trick question

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    "Im 18 and jus bought a 6 week cycle of Winstrol ...."
    jesus... not this again.

my stats are age=18, weight=170, hieght=5'8, bench=230,bf%=unknown...how would being 18 hurt becuase of what i understand winstrol is a DHT which would mean there would be no build up of estrogen or anything.....i chose winstrol because there isnt alot side effects like there are with alot of testosterone .....i was just wanting something that will rip me and make me hard....i was gonna go with primo but no one has it....i do 20 mins of cardio 5 days a week and only take in about 1500 calories daily....straight up what kind of gains would i get off nothing but a 6 week winstrol cycle.....

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    ....or do u think i should glutamine instead of the protien with it....
    DUDE YOUR LOST As far as getting ripped you probably already got ripped when you bought your shit judging you from your lack of knowledge on this subject and to get hard check out the scrible channel on your parents T.V. or Sneak a peak of your sister changing!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    hmmmmmmm......... I really cant understand why no one caught what he said??? First off ur 18, u shouldnt be doing AS at ur age. If u want to do some research, do a search on what can happen to u using AS at ur age.

2nd....I cant believe u asked this question... "When injecting it do I inject the water and all or do i squirt the water out before injecting."
    and no one said anything?!? Guys ur loosing it. Sorry bro this is not meant to be a flame.

OG
    You took the words right out of my mouth bro.

bro, hold off on the AAS. search for MIKEYGAS14, and Madmax's poem, a setsthesun's post about teens and juicing. read these posts and then think about aas.

good luck to ya

peace

ps. and by the way, (i dont know if this has been said yet but..) winny is 17aa so it is more toxic to your liver. 6 weeks of this will be stressfull on your liver so Milk THistle and ALA are often taken to help out.
    Last edited by symatech; 02-07-2003 at 09:16 PM.

I thought this board was about helping peeps out when they had ???? but you guys havent been any help at all....for the exception of rich888....i mean i spent a shit load of cash on the cycle soo i will take 4 sure i jus i could get some input before i started but i dont see that happening....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bro, we are trying to help you out. read up about teens and juicing. this isnt a flame just some sound advice.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    read, read, and read a little more. That is honestly the best advice.

I know you guys are tellin me im to young but i bet over half of you started juicin at my age also.....ive been takin prohormones for over a year now and i am tired of takin of em i need something more and pokin myself is the only way becuase theres no such thing has being natural anymore.....sooo from an expiernced winstrol user could you please educate me on what kind of gains i will be looking to get and the side effects....also you guys flamed me 4 askin this earlier on the post but 4 real do you inject the water and all or shake it up first then shoot it.

soooo renegade are you gonna answer my ???? or jus beat around the bush about it...

Steele is offline Member
    i didn't juice till i was twenty three. important to max out your genetic potential. you got your whole life to juice, but only about five more years of having super high natural test levels. don't mess em up. oh, and the prohormones aren't a good idea either. whats your diet like? that needs to be mastered before you start juicing. and i don't know if winnie is the best first cycle. thats alota poking with needles.
    "i feel you have much to learn..." -Yoda

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Just Drink The Winny

Mix the Winstrol with Grape Juice in a shot glass and down!!!

50mg/ed for 4 weeks........there you have it all you need to know!!

But if you'd like some more sound advice then....

1. Nutrition- learn how to manipulate your nutritional regimen to adhere to your goals...
    2. Supplementation- can greatly assist in your journey to manipulating your regimen to achieve your goals as quick as possible. supplements can also help in your recovery process as well
    3. Rest/Recovery- learn how your body responds to rest and recovery b/c ultimately your muscle mass/density/condition will be determined bye the quality of muscle fiber restoration....During your excersize/weight session you stretch and tear your muscle fibers. your recovery process builds these muscle fibers back up to bigger proportions then beforehand as long as you have proper amount of steps 1-3.......
    4. Training-use strict form/heavy weights and diversity........research as much as you can about all methods and ideaology of training principles.
    5. Knowledge/Motivation-both go hand in hand...do yourself a favor and read read read......peace out

i read that drinking winstrol really isnt that good because drinking winny is jus like swallowing the tabs and almost all the tab gets deactivated.....and why wouldnt winstrol be a first time cycle.....i wanted primo for my first cycle but its to hard to find.....

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    wether you drink Winny or Inject it still passes through liver so dont inject just to save your organs....Also: You will achieve probly close to same results wether your Take it orally or Intramuscular

yes i know it all passes through the liver but doesnt more get deactivated when drinking it then injecting it ........and 50mg ed thas a lil much isnt it....i was gonna cycle it like this
    week1=100mg
    week2=200mg
    week3=200mg
    week4=300mg
    week5=200mg
    week6=100mg
    or if i only decided to cycle it 4 weeks but i bought a six week cycle
    i was gonna do it this way
    week1=100mg
    week2=200mg
    week3=300mg
    week4=100mg

holyshit

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    yo jd. dude ur cycle outline is terrible... winny has a half life of around 12 hrs depending on what research you see. you should take 50mg per day divided up if you are using orals. drinking and orals are not much different than injection. many bros on this board take oral winny with success...even at 50mgs per day you can really only expect a gain of 5-10lbs..this would be quality muscle though. as for your age, if your gonna do it fine no one here's gonna stop you. but these vets know their shit man....listen to what they gotta say, they arent flaming you they're educating you.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    oh and at 50 mgs perday you need 2000mgs total to run a 40 day cycle.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by OGPackin

OG
    Thats exactly what I was thinking....

Thread Information