Fetch is offline Member

Test E and effects on fertility?

Last night, I had one of those 'oh shit' moments, where after finishing with a girl I look down and the condom had come off at some point prior to finishing. So as I rushed around town late night looking for a 24 hour pharmacy for Plan B (which is really freking expensive for a single pill, incidentally,) I got to wondering about my own likelihood of impregnating a girl, anyway. I'm on week 7 of a 500Mg/Week Test E cycle, where weeks 1-5 I was on 50Mg DBol /Day. I recall reading that AAS will affect your fertility, but as I searched the forum here I came up with several threads with either anecdotal reports ("I heard that such and such...", or conflicting information. Is there any current wisdom on this issue?

BiggerByTheDay is offline Junior Member
    My father has been juicing since his early 20's. Has hardly ever come off test since then, unless experimenting with some other form of using one compound at a time, but yet I'm here. I'm 20, he is now 50. LOL I know this doesn't help much but from personal reference I suppose, he has been practically on gear his whole adult life and I know he has never cared about giving his natural test time to recover. Therefore, I suppose it is still, at least from my point of view, to be fertile and be on gear even if its extremely long-term. I also have three brothers as well who are about 5-10 years older than me. And yes, those Plan B tabs are stupid expensive. Same thing happened to me and my girl a month or so ago.

Fetch is offline Member
    Yea, 50 bucks for a single pill, and all it is is a concentrated burst of birth control.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    It is definitely possible to conceive on cycle.

Sperm mobility is reduced, but trust me, it's definitely possible.

Fetch is offline Member
    So, the liklihood is reduced? I'll take it.

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    all it takes is one! reduced or not

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    $50 for Plan B 1x or $1500 a month for 18 years = $324,000 not counting inflation for plan P parenthood.

do the math

Thread Information