joey ballz is offline New Member

dbol sus fina ques????

can anyone tell me if i run dbol 1-4 sus 1-10 fina 8-13 clomid 13-16
    how much of my gains will i keep and how much weight should i expect to put on?????

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well bro it really depends on your diet. post it here and maybe you can get a ballpark figure. Everybody reacts differently to AAS, so it will be hard to say exactly how much youll gain and keep.

heres a bump for you though

peace

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Re: dbol sus fina ques????

Originally posted by joey ballz
    can anyone tell me if i run dbol 1-4 sus 1-10 fina 8-13 clomid 13-16
    how much of my gains will i keep and how much weight should i expect to put on?????
    There is no real answer to this. It depends on many things, your current size, diet, training, genetics, body's reaction to AAS, the weather, moon cycle, ok maybe not the last two but you get my point. I can give you some general advice a lot of your gains from the dbol and sust will be water, the fina will help harden you up and maybe shed some BF if you train correctly on it, the clomid will help you keep a greater proportion of your gains than if you didn't take anything. BTW you should aslo post the amounts you are going to take so we (the board) can give you some advice on that.

Pain

thanx for the advice and soryy i didn't leave a little more details but here it is i'm 5'6 176 lbs. trying to get to 200 off this cycle but will be happy if i 'm a solid 190-195 figure. i eat 5 times a day and in between meals i 'm taking protein shakes. don't intend to do any cardio till spring so i'm still trying to overload and gain as much weight i can gain till may 1st....then cutting season begins.....if anyone has any helpful advice much appreciated..thanx bro's!!!

sus i'm gonna run for 10 wks 500 mg a week
    dbol i take 7 ed for a month
    fina (i 'm waiting for anyday now) will be ran from wks 8-13 10 pellets ed with dsmo gel.......

Thread Information