Xtrastrength is offline Junior Member

Wink What I Have So Far and What I Need...?

Ok guys, I have 200 D-Bols (Naposim), 30 Nolvadex -D's, and 20 Proviron . I'm gonna try and pick up six shots of Sustanon 250 tomorrow. Now check out what I have planned below, and tell me, do I really need Clomid even with Nolvadex and Proviron on hand? When should I start using them, too? Thanks bro's, Xtrastrength

Week 1-6 Sustanon 250mg
    Week 1 D-Bol 20/mg ed
    Week 2-4 D-Bol 25/mg ed
    Week 5 D-Bol 20/mg ed
    Week 6 D-Bol 15/mg ed
    Week 7-8 D-Bol Taper down until the last 18 tabs are gone!

My current stats are 5'10 1/2" 185 lbs. BF approx. 12-15%
    I want to add a good 15 lbs. of muscle and worry about cutting up later. THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Why spend $300+ on gear and then waste a good portion of your results trying to save $50 on clomid?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    first of yes u do need clomid to bing ur balls back prov and nolv are mainly anties.first off u need moe test bro it take 3-4 weeks to evn feel it so as u can see thats not ebough.also since ur runnin sust ud need 500 week 250 most likell wont do ui shit ,and the dbol evn though the mgs are are low ur runnin it a liitl too long theyv are 17 alk and they are liver toxic .
    try this
    1-8 500 sust
    1-4 30 mg dbol .
    no need for tapering and shit like that make surte u get your clomid !and do some more research please .

Madmax is offline Senior Member

Re: What I Have So Far and What I Need...?

Originally posted by Xtrastrength
    Ok guys, I have 200 D-Bols (Naposim), 30 Nolvadex -D's, and 20 Proviron . I'm gonna try and pick up six shots of Sustanon 250 tomorrow. Now check out what I have planned below, and tell me, do I really need Clomid even with Nolvadex and Proviron on hand? When should I start using them, too? Thanks bro's, Xtrastrength

Week 1-6 Sustanon 250mg
    Week 1 D-Bol 20/mg ed
    Week 2-4 D-Bol 25/mg ed
    Week 5 D-Bol 20/mg ed
    Week 6 D-Bol 15/mg ed
    Week 7-8 D-Bol Taper down until the last 18 tabs are gone!

My current stats are 5'10 1/2" 185 lbs. BF approx. 12-15%
    I want to add a good 15 lbs. of muscle and worry about cutting up later. THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE.

heres some help bro...Madmax..

1. do not pyramid doses on d-bol
    2. run the sust at 500mg and shoot mon/wen/fri
    3. if gyno happens run noilvadex at 20mg per day
    4. also run the proviron at 25mg per day..or 50 it's up to you..
    5. run the d-bol only 4 weeks at 30mg/day..8 is over kill on your liver
    6. sell the d-bols and buy some clomid
    7. you might want to add deca in there at 300mg or 400mg/week..

Who said I was trying to save $50 on Clomid? I'm merely asking if it is a necessary component for the cycle I outlined. I take it that you believe it is, right? lol Thanks bro! Looks like I might have to roll up some more pennies.

Originally posted by big N
    first of yes u do need clomid to bing ur balls back prov and nolv are mainly anties.first off u need moe test bro it take 3-4 weeks to evn feel it so as u can see thats not ebough.also since ur runnin sust ud need 500 week 250 most likell wont do ui shit ,and the dbol evn though the mgs are are low ur runnin it a liitl too long theyv are 17 alk and they are liver toxic .
    try this
    1-8 500 sust
    1-4 30 mg dbol .
    no need for tapering and shit like that make surte u get your clomid !and do some more research please .

i am so fuckin tired of you beating me to the punch...i had all the awsners layed out and when i submitted my reply..what do i see y our fuckin response ahead of mine... ....i'll beat you to the punch next time bro...Madmax..

Madmax and Big N, thanks for the advice!

he thanked me first....hahahaha...Madmax..

RitcheyRch is offline New Member
    1-8 500 sust
    1-4 30 mg dbol .

If I was to also run the above cycle what other gear would I need and how much? I am planning a trip to Mexicali tomorrow morning.

Had posted earlier about some cycling advice and was given some that seemed bigger than I had planned so looking for something smaller since been years since using anything. I cycled d-bol about 7-8 years ago. I am trying to gain some size as well as remove some of this unwanted bf.
    Sorry for all of the questions lately but trying to get better educated.
    Thanks in advance.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    BWAAHHHHHH!!!!! ,better luck next time MAXI .j/k..for once i got to him before u did !
    ritch.if u were runninthe same cycle as baove all u would need is sust and dbol ,sust is 250 mgs per ml so dependin if its amps or vials 2 ccs weekly .total dbol dependin how many mgs a tab 5 or 10 ,etc,best thing to do is wha i alwya do i always run test and eq as a base ,and then run short actin esters in and out throught switchin gear to heit different receptors works fuckn great and to me its the only way .

Thread Information