Thread: EQ or Winny

Ammar is offline Senior Member

EQ or Winny

I know both are sort of "muscle harderners" in a sense. I am by no means an expert on AS but from what I have read, this is my understanding. My question is, why would someone take EQ over Winny or vice versa?? If both do the same thing, whats the difference?

Thanks alot in advance.

adaptations is offline Member
    winny is 17aa....EQ is not.....i dont know of anyone who would choose either or....

just use winny EQ prop and fina and you got yourself a nice cutting cycle

LIBeef is offline Junior Member
    You can only use winny for a brief period since it is toxic for your liver. On the otherhand eq is supposed to be used for periods of at least 10-12 weeks. I personally think winny is a bit stronger also and it is easier to maintain a cutting diet with it because eq makes you hungry. Also winny kicks in right away whereas eq takes about 3 weeks. Those are some of the differences.

OK thanks alot for the quick responses guys. For my first cycle, would you recommend EQ or winny then? I am currently 5'11 200 lbs have been working out for 2 years now. My diet is really good too.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    If you can only choose one, it depends on your goals. EQ will give you more gains in weight, and overall it will be more effective because injectables are usually superior to orals. However if you do injectable winny then you might consider that because it will get you pretty hard and vascular, but it will keep your weight gains to a minimum, a few pounds at most.

Hope this helps

With a good diet, how much weight can I expect to gain with EQ?

Bro, do 'em both. Trust me, you'll be much happier that you did. An EQ/winny stack is a great combo for a beginner. In fact, it was my first cycle and I was very pleased with my results. EQ is a very mild anabolic . It'll make you eat everything in site which is needed for muscle building. Then run the winny at the end to cut you up and for the great pumps. Personally I love these to anabolics and will include them in all my future cycles.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    No matter what you do make sure to add some test, at least 500mg

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Why does everyone whine and cry whenever somone wants to run winny for more than 6 weeks,????? people are on var 6-12 weeks and it's no big deal...Just have your Liver protectants....

what are some of the best liver protectants?? Thanks alot for all the feedback

Milk thistle, ALA, glutamine are the big three. Also make sure you are taking a multi-vitamin ED.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by stinky
    Why does everyone whine and cry whenever somone wants to run winny for more than 6 weeks,????? people are on var 6-12 weeks and it's no big deal...Just have your Liver protectants....
    winny is far more harder on the liver than var. even though they are both I 7-alpha alkylated, var has fewer sides than winny.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Do you know if any good reads on this subject? thanks

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    go to the drug profiles page first, if you need more than that i will give yo another link.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

chinups Guest
    if you are willing to do winny then I would def throw in the eq, I am a first timer and big on not getting any sides and that is what I am doing.....I want garden hoses in my bis and from what I hear it is obtainabl with this stack.....

solid-d is offline Member
    what kinda gains will eq 400mg a week for 10 weeks and winny 50mg ed for 3 weeks. what kinda gains will this produce?

How would I go about stacking a cycle of EQ and winny? would I do the winny towards the end of the cycle or the beginning?

I think bro you'll find you will want to run EQ with winny not picking one over the other.

They really are not one and the same like CYP is to Enan lets say.

Run the EQ with some test like prop in the begging and then maybe winny and fina at the end with EQ.

Run the EQ throughout the whole cycle.

Just IMHO that works best.

You could also run fin in the begging and the end but not sure how advanced you are on cycling or what your funds look like but there is something to think about bro.

Peace...PA

I have never done a cycle yet. I am just making sure I get enough knowledge on everything before I start. I would like to stack 2 AS together but 3 is ok too. More than that and I dont think I could afford it.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    No offense but it sounds like you need to do a little research before you venture in AS.

Are you looking to cut or bulk? Sounds like you want to gain weight so why not go with a bulking cycle? Don't forget about your anti e's.

Post your diet as well, it might help.

Yeah thats what I said. I am gonna do more research. I am in no rush of doing the cycle. I am looking to cut up but puttin on a few pounds is no big deal to me. My ideal body weight would be 200 - 210 lbs. and around 10% or less body fat. That is why I am considering EQ and winny.

An awesome EQ/winny stack:

Wks 1-10 4-600mg/EQ
    Wks 7-12 50mg/ED winny

Start clomid Wk 13 at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; 50mg/ED days 11-20. Have nolva on hand just n case. Take milk thistle at 1000mg/ED for your liver. Train hard, eat clean, and keep up on the cardio. Excellent cylce for a beginner. Good luck.

Thanks alot dragonslayer...I think thats what im gonna do. I just wasnt sure if I wanted to run EQ for 10 or 12 weeks.

You actually could run the EQ for 12wks and some guys report better results, but don't forget to bump the winny and clomid 2wks. Always remember to exercise proper sterile injecting techniques too i.e. cleansing all site and top of vials.

What do you think about throwing some clen in there?? I have been reading alot on it and it sounds great.

I am thinking of a cycle like this:
    EQ: 12 weeks
    Clen: 10 -12 weeks
    maybe Winny tabs weeks 8 - 12

Please let me know...I appreciate all the help.

You will build up a tolerance to the clen and it will be ineffective if its cycled without any time off. You should alternate clen with an ECA stack: 2wks on/ 2 wks off. This combo is very effective. Good luck.

Thread Information