trojanman is offline New Member

how are Mexican labs?

I just got EQ from TTOKKYO labs and test enanthate from BROVEL labs? Are these known to be good sources... clean, effective, low bacteria count? Or, are they crap? Thanks bros!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, both QV and TT have quality products. Brovel iv heard good and bad things about.

OG

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that TTokkyo makes some of the best EQ....I have used it twice with great results.

razor67 is offline Banned
    a while back i used the ttokkyo EQ and had good results.never used brovel..lately been sticking with QV products..

Decoder is offline Banned
    Every cycle ive done has envolved TTOKKYO and Brovel products, its good stuff.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I'm with Decoder on this one. I have used brovel many times, and I always get results. Never had a problem with pain, abcess etc. I will add that, although I have never have had a problem with seeing results, I have noticed that they are not very consistent with level of filling. When I lined 5 unopened bottles up side by side, there was clearly a 1-3 cc difference between bottles. Some were equal, some were clearly under and varied from bottle to bottle. So why I will attest to the quality (may be underdosed some, not too sure though) I will say the quantity from bottle to bottle can vary. So just plan on having an extra bottle on hand, or you may find yourself short near the end of cycle. All in all I love brovel, and will continue to use it. But if you gave me the choice between QV and brovel.....that is a different story. QV enanthate cripples me, but the quality and quantity is A+ IMO. Something funny I have noticed, is that ever since QV came to market (and appearantly began to dominate mex market) that some of these other mex companies have seemed to try and get their shit together. I used to have the same problem with tornel, as far as varying levels among bottles, but when I got Tornel's newest batch just recently, all of the bottles were right on the mark. Interesting! I think that since QV has come to market, these other companies are realizing they need to get their shit together. So time will tell what happens. It would be nice for all the mex companies to get their quality control issues on track again. I love the power of market competition!

Decoder is offline Banned
    denkall under fill's it's bottles fucking pisses me off. My QV is right at 10cc. denkall is around 9cc.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    is the QV enth that bad with pain?

Thread Information