mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

Exclamation If T3 and lasix are too much for your needs:

If T3 and lasix are too much for your needs: try Animal Cuts, this is what I use and stand- by and I hate saying it but I might need to research supps again. I think the best Manf. are Muscle-Tech, Universal, ErgoPharm, and Optimum…

I'm not comparing this product to T3, lasix and clen , but my use of those drugs I call an extreme way to lean. As of midyear last year I feel I don’t really need such an extreme drug arsenal. My use of Animal cuts I call the less extreme leaning tool that can achieve the same results. I have used both to get under 4% BF and can say nothing can compare to the dramtic results of T3,Lasix and clen but can also say the same results can be achieved with the Animal Cuts stack. I don’t recommend just any supps and I really have been a supplement boycotter except for the much-needed pro-teins, amino, mineral, vitamin supps. I've made my own ECA stacks adding ALA and taraxacum but always found my self a little inconsistent with timely doses.

As I said in a previous post:
    I use Animal cuts by Universal as my fat-burner and diuretic. I no longer use T3 or Lasix... their too powerful for my needs. If I were a competitor I would mostly likely use those because nothing can compare to the results of those two drugs.

As far as over the counter... I have never seen anything better than Animal cuts and that is over the counter prepackaged...unless you create your own stack... Universal really hit the nail on the head...

I wrote this because of the PM's about cutting tools I've received... I truly believe that you must get a grasp of physiology and nutrition being the #1 tool in order to achieve any real goals. Those that choose not to understand will always come in second at the finish line, soon or later. Go to a textbook Co-op and pick up a book about Physiology or something. Learn how nutrients truly work in your body and you can create a map achieving your goals every time... You can only ask so many questions before it’s time for you to learn on your own, finding the knowledge instead of getting an easy answer, an answer that sometimes is bias or wrong… **And ultimately learning your own body’s physiological differences…**

As far a Animal cuts goes... I have used this product in what I refer to as modes: One mode being a minimum dose of 1 to 2 packs a day to alleviate water and keep metabolic rate high during all test cycles. The other mode being cutting at a maximum dose of 3 packs a day, 5 days a week every 5 hours... Or every other day, 7 days a week 3 packs a day, every 5 hours… utilizing an over all lower caloric intake and adjusting carbs and <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> high and low… weekly putting the body into ketosis.
    I am currently working on getting my body in a shape that wont require a high low carb cutting diet. But utilize my metabolism with a lower than maintenance caloric intake to shed body fat.

Animal Cuts profile:

Description:
    Animal Cuts will help you burn fat and get shredded by:

Increasing Thermogenesis & Fat Oxidation
    Reducing Bingeing and Carb Cravings
    Enhancing Metabolism
    Removing Excess Water Weight
    Preserving Lean Mass
    Boosting Sluggish Thyroid Function
    Increasing Lipolysis
    Maximizing Insulin Efficiency
    Promoting Proper Brain Neurotransmitter Chemistry
    Optimizing Nucleotide Function
    Animal Cuts is the latest addition to the Universal professional-strength line of "Animal" bodybuilding supplements for elite athletes. Like the Animal Pak and Aminal Stak that came before it, Animal Cuts contains an amazing list of cutting-edge diet ingredients designed to get you in top condition and "competition ready." No other supplement can match Animal Cuts' comprehensive formula!

Animal Cuts approaches the cutting phase (dieting) from a multi-functional perspective. Whereas most diet enhancements consit of two or three components, Animal Cuts is made up of nine individual parts:

Thermogenics
    Lipotropics
    Metabolics
    Diuretics
    Thyroid Boosters
    Insulin Potentiators
    Nucleotide Regulators
    Neurotransmitter Regulators
    and Universal's Proprietary Animal Cuts Complex.
    At the heart of Animal Cuts is the clinically proven E/C/A (ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin) stack, with with a revolutionary new twist. Universal has added green tea extract, which a recent clinical study has proven to be a powerful thermogenic in its own right. Researchers believe that, when combined with ephedrine, green tea can exert even greater amounts of thermogenesis (fat burning) and fat oxidation!

But Animal Cuts doesn't end with thermogenics. It also contains powerful lipotropics for releasing and mobilizing fats from the liver; metabolic enhancers like carnitine for energy and additional fat burning; appetite suppressants to help prevent bingeing; diuretics such as taraxacum and uva ursi; thyroid-stimulating herbs like guggul and soy isoflavones; neurotransmitter boosters to help promote optimal brain chemistry; nucleotide regulators; insuling potentiators to maximize insulin sensitivity and other co-factors to increase and enhance the overall effect of Animal Cuts.

If you're looking for one diet product to get you in top shape, look no further than Animal Cuts - The Ultimate Fat Burning Pak.

Recommended Use: Take one Animal Cuts pak in the morning and a second Animal Cuts pak in the afternoon on an empty stomach. Do not exceed three Animal Cuts paks in any 24-hour period.

Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, recurrent headaches, depression or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder, if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug containing pseudoephedrine, ephedrine, or phenylpropanolamine (ingredients found in certain allergy, asthma, cough/cold, and weight loss products.) Exceeding the recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects including heart attack and stroke. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath or other similar symptoms. Individuals who consume caffeine with this products may experience serious adverse health effects.

The maximum recommended dosage of ephedrine for a healthy adult is no more than 100mg in a 24-hour period for not more than 12 weeks. Each Animal Pak contains 18mg of ephedrine, 2mg of synephrine and 200mg of caffeine.

Ingredients:
    SUPPLEMENT FACTS
    Serving Size = 1 Pak
    Per Serving:

Niacin (as niacinamide) - 10mg
    Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) - 2mg
    THERMOGENIC COMPLEX - 575mg

Ma Huang Complex (8% Ephedrine)
    Green Tea Extract (12% epigallocatechin gallate)
    Bitter Orange Extract (4% synephrine)
    Cayenne (fruit)
    LIPOTROPIC COMPLEX - 75mg

Choline (as citrate)
    Betaine (as hydrochloride)
    Inositol (as monophosphate)
    METABOLIC COMPLEX - 900mg

Guarana (22% caffeine)
    Carnitine (as L-carnitine)
    HERBAL DIURETIC COMPLEX - 500mg

Dandelion (root)
    Uva Ursi (root)
    THYROID COMPLEX - 175mg

Guggul (2.5% guggulsterones)
    Soy Isoflavones
    INSULIN POTENTIATORS - 100mg

Alpha Lipoic Acid
    Chromium Polynicotinate
    Chromium Picolinate
    NUCLEOTIDE REGULATORS - 300mg

Phosphate
    Inosine
    Phosphatidylcholine
    NEUROTRANSMITTER REGULATORS - 250mg

St. John's Wort (0.3% hypericin)
    Tyrosine (as L-tyrosine)
    ANIMAL CUTS COMPLEX - 812mg

Citrilene (-hydroxycitric acid)
    Grapefruit Extract
    White Willow (bars)
    Phenylalanine (as L-phenylalanine)
    Citrus Bioflavonoids
    Other Ingredients: Potassium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, magnesium stearate, gelatine, stearic acid.
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 02-07-2003 at 08:11 PM.

Thread Information