buster_gashout is offline New Member

kidney problems?

i only have one kidney. does anyone know if the use of deca or dbol will affect the way my other kidney functions?

Matt Foley is offline Member

Re: kidney problems?

Originally posted by buster_gashout
    i only have one kidney. does anyone know if the use of deca or dbol will affect the way my other kidney functions?
    thats something you might want to consult with your doc about,having only one kidney.the entire body is stressed to a degree and that includes your kidney function.the most toxic to the kidney is fina by far but im not so sure about deca ,why chance it?see a doc!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with Matt this is a discussion you should have with your Doctor.

buster_gashout is offline New Member
    what would you say to your doctor? i am going to take some deca and dbol , do you think that i'll be okay? can you just come right out and ask him that??????

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i would saty away form all orals .and tren .

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    sure.... what can he do? arrest you? LOL the most he will probably say is.. "you dont need that....blah blah.." but hopefully he will give you an answer since your going to do it anyway

Y

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Like others said, DEFINETLY talk with a doctor about this! But, my personal opinion, would be to not get into steroids or heavy into supplements. I only say this by looking at it at a risky way, in terms of you only having one kidney, you don't want to have any problems with it.

Think about it hard!

I dunno... this is kinda like a one eyed person playing racketball with no goggles...

Just remember that while on gear (specially if you throw in dbol ) you need to drink gallons per day to help out your liver... but that stresses out your kidneys big time. Add to that the massive amounts of protein you need to injest and well... healthy kidneys take a beating.

Remember that using products like steroids is a calculated risk for all of us. I just don't think in your case the risk is worth it. Daily dyalasis doesn't sound too exciting to me.

Red

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by gym sweat
    sure.... what can he do? arrest you? LOL the most he will probably say is.. "you dont need that....blah blah.." but hopefully he will give you an answer since your going to do it anyway

Y
    you doc can prevent you from getting insurance in the future.their medical files are shared and they certainly report to insurance companies.the insurance companies own there doctors,trust me.this is providing you have insurance.

Thread Information