stinky is offline Associate Member

Esterfying fina?

It it possible to put long acting esters in fina, so none had to inject every day?? probly a dumb questioon but
    I can't find anything in search..

Stinky

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes it was called Parabolan . Still was more effective used EOD but I am not getting into that discussion today.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i was on this other board the otehr day and my eye caught that theres a new company that just released 20 ml 100 mg trenbolone enethate .he said he was just getting ready to jump on it .dont know how true it is or anything just though id shar it with ya .damn wish i had somne parabolan !

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    It's true. Supra Labs is selling 100mg/ml 20ml vials of trenbolone enanthate . $150 US/vial I believe.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Nj wher the fuck u been havent seen ya around for while ,yea thats them ,didnt wana say the comp.name but fuck it .have u heard anything about it??positve feedback ??i know there regualr stuff kicks ass great quality !

nj_
    Haven't been around lately because I've been so busy w/school and gambling. Haven't heard anything about it yet in terms of user results but I've heard a lot of people say they aren't interested because the price is too expensive and if you're using 75mg ED of fina, you're shooting 525mg a week, that means even with the tren enanthate you'll have to shoot over 5cc's/wk to get roughly a similar amount in your system (ester weight reduces the amount of actual active compound in the solution), so people aren't too keen on injecting that cause it'll still be a ton of injections unless they can up the concentration without it being very painful.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Maybe a stupid point for me to make, but the way I look at it is part of the reason you need to take ED injections with fina is the short half life with it being a acetate ester...

With a enanthate ester having a much longer half life wouldn't you have alot more active tren in your system for a longer peroid of time, so in other words there would be no reason to use 5 cc's a week...

You would probably get the same results from 2 injections per week at 2cc's each since it will be active in your body much longer...

any thoughts on this one?

nj_
    Well, you may be able to achieve decent results from lesser amounts, but I'm going by Fonz's logic here and he suggests 500mg/wk which will result to around 71mg/day which according to him is optimal. Personally I agree with him, but at 500mg/wk you'd have to shoot 5cc's (2.5cc's each shot) and this would get EXTREMELY costly EXTREMELY fast. $150 for 20ml and you're using 5ml a week. Not worth it IMO. Even if you shot 4ml a week like you suggested buff87, the cost ratio is still to high to make it worthwhile IMO. I'd keep waiting til more companies start releasing a similar product or the price comes down.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Yeah I know it's not very cost effective, but honestly bro I usually run fina at the end of my cycles and love the shit but by the time I start running it my ass already feels like a pin cushion from front loading for the first 2 weeks and then all the other injections...

Then when you add ED injections of fina to the mix I feel like that freaky dude from the movie HellRaiser with a bunch of pins sticking outta my ass

I'd love some way around the ED shots... Even paying more $$$ would be worth it to me...

Thread Information