kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator

LMAO @ site injects

So you guys thing that the esterless gear will actually result in localized growth? Well why aren't women buying all their fellas asain susp tabs? You know the sublingual ones dissolved under the tongue.

So let me get this straight, the no ester results in localized growth so I can expect to have an 18 in tongue after my next cycle..............................ladies?........ .........lmfao.

Just proving a point all.
    Last edited by kizer_soce; 11-23-2001 at 04:35 PM.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    LOL! I think the only thing that promotes size in site injections is the oil buildup! Thats why I usually do 50mg prop in the bicep and pump alot on it, hurts like hell sometimes a couple days after but it does seem to make it temporarily swell!

The only reasons I like site injections is to switch it up every now and then and especially when I am taking alot of gear!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'll preface my reply by stating I'm an absolute Rookie So this is NOT a sarcastic question, I'm just posing a theory.

If there is no evidence to suggest that site injections promote localized growth, is it possible that it could be physcosomatic? Alot of users have attributed the improvement to lagging body parts to site injections...am I wrong? Is it possible that they believe so strongly that the injection will result in that particular muscle growing, that they actually "will" the muscle to grow? They may als feel that because there will be increased size strength in that area that train that body part with more intensity and focus. Just a thought.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Well why are women buying all their fellas asain susp tabs?

I think you meant "why arent women...". I use site injections because I inject tren and winny everyday. Try doing 2 injections everyday and only putting them in your ass.

The Iron Game Guest
    oral suspension tablets, thats what I laughed about most

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Iconn
    Well why are women buying all their fellas asain susp tabs?

I think you meant "why arent women...". I use site injections because I inject tren and winny everyday. Try doing 2 injections everyday and only putting them in your ass.
    I hear that.

I am shooting 9-11 times per week.

I need all the sites I can get.

I just posted that b/c I don't believe in site growth from injects from AAS winny suspension any of em. MAYBE from IGF1 or GH but that is about it. Yeah you get some temporary size but IMO the main benefit is to reduce scar tissue.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I site inject cause I do it everyday and need the..um...sites. HOWEVER, localized growth COULD theoretically occur in a small amount due to stretching of the fascia upon cramming all that oil in there. Makes room for more muscle, or so the theory goes. No evidence for it really though, just a nice theory.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    I dont want to here any BS about localized growth not working until you have devoted an entire cycle to it. I personally have done two 8 week cycles of tren in my biceps and have gone from a "off cycle" dimension of 17.5" to an "off cycle" dimension of 19"

You can go on about all sorts of crap about esters and so forth but the fact remains that doctors for years preached about steriods not even being beneficial for muscle growth. It wasn't until the the mid 80's that it was accepted into New England Journal of Medicine.

Take the time and devote an entire cycle to local injections then come off and wait and tell me you didn't get any growth from it. Personally the best experience I had was following it up with two weeks of kyno in each bicep/ED to prevent the muscle wasting that typically follows a cycle.

This topic has been beaten to death over at Anabolic Fitness if some of you want some actual research on it head over there and do a search.
    Yeah it is!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    LMAO at this thread!

I started typing this 3 hours ago but my damn tongue keeps getting in the way.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    all the respect in the world for your opinions soce, but i gotta agree with JJ on this one.

dedicated an entire cycle focusing on site injections in my delts. for years, it seems, i was stuck at the delt developement that i had, couldnt gain 1/8th inch there, tried every routine in the book. 10 weeks of site injections with(what else but) t200(brovel of course ) and , finally, FINALLY!!!! my shoulders exploded with growth. as i always say, i dont put much faith in science where aas are concerned, all the physialogically correct scientific theorys in the world cant compete with stone cold results.

Okay maybe it does work, my original post was to dismiss the fact that site growth is caused by esterless drugs. I can see the possibility of seeing some growth from the stretched fascia of the muscles, yes.

This does bring an interesting point however. Many believe that the site growth is caused by the lack of an ester in most gear hence the touted benefits of site injects from winny and suspension.

Also as I have said I am one to try things for myself so maybe I shouldn't have jumped the gun and bashed site injects until I ran a couple entire cycles dedicated to them.

Just to let all of you know I am doing almost nothing but sites on this cycle and yes I do hope to prove myself wrong here. And of course I will admit defeat if it does work.

Also pre and post measurements will depend ALOT on what your post cycle set up is like.

Oh and for the humor to continue in this thread (one of the main reasons it was started in the first place)

jersey juice is offline Member
    I believe that site injections do work to a degree, but my biggest ? is how come BB's don't have equally huge a$$es?? I can't say that I'm not gonna do them anyway just for the hell of it & to save my a$$ though. Just a thought....

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Site Injections

Steroids do not give localize growth.

The purpose of site injecting is to streach the muscle faca, so there is more room for growth. The streaching is from the build up of oil, the faca is the limiting factor in growth. If done properly for long enought, you will keep most of the size. The muscle faca is like a membrain that surrounds the muscle.

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    [B]Okay maybe it does work, my original post was to dismiss the fact that site growth is caused by esterless drugs. I can see the possibility of seeing some growth from the stretched fascia of the muscles, yes.

Thread Information