orto is offline Junior Member

Question First cycle advice

Hello,
    need advice on first cycle. I´m 32, 6´, 160 lbs, around 8% BF. (Please don´t tell me to eat more - i have high metabolism). I´ve been lifting for 14y now and I wanna add some more muscles to this bones. I´ve decided to go on AS cycle with Deca and Test Enanth. For protection and recovery would take Nolvadex . I need advice on how much of which, when, which cycle (pyramide, invert diamond). Should I take Clomid and when. I´ve read a lot of literature but I would appriciate addvice anyway.
    Thanks!!!

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Deca is best ran at 2mg per pound of body weight, if I were you I would just run it at 400mg, Standard dose of Test E is 500 mg a week. No need to pyramid, run the cyce for at least 8 weeks but 10 would be better. Not sure on the doses on the nolva for post cycle recovery, but I am sure someone here does.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    eat more, eat more, eat more, with that said trt this cycle..since it's your first cycle and you are older and since your test levels are lowering at your age i think low doses like this will work for you..you could run prop in the beggining if you wanted or exchange it at the end instaed of winny..Madmax

test 500mg (1-10)
    deca 300mg (1-10)
    winny 50mg (8-13)
    nolvadex 20mg - 30mg per day
    proviron 25-50mg per day
    clomid post cycle is a must

Thread Information