Havesome77 is offline Associate Member

Bitch Tit Help!!!

I had a tiny tiny ball of pre-existing gyno under my right nipple from my last cycle. It didn't bother me at all and wasn't noticable to the eye.

Well, last week I injected 2cc's of fina/prop in my left nipple and it turned out fine. Yesterday I injected the same thing, but in my right nipple. I woke up today and my right nipple is real puffy and swelled. It doesn't itch and its not sore....

I'm in my 4th week of fina/prop/winny/.5 arimidex Ed and i have Bromo on hand. Should i start taking bromo? If Yes, at what dose?

Thanx, Havesome77

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i'd take nolvadex at 20mg - 30mg per day and throw in proviron at 50mg per day....Madmax..

I'm taking .5 arimidex Ed so if i do have gyno it's from the fina. Bromo is the only thing that can combat fina gyno... Nolvadex won't help...

What dose should I start the bromo at???

Thanx for the help madmax...

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by Havesome77
    I'm taking .5 arimidex Ed so if i do have gyno it's from the fina. Bromo is the only thing that can combat fina gyno... Nolvadex won't help...

What dose should I start the bromo at???

Thanx for the help madmax...
    Bromocriptine - Bromo is a dopamine agonist and very effective prolactin inhibitor, decreasing circulating prolactin levels up to 70-80%. High prolactin levels can be a problem from progestenic steriods such as nandrolone , and tren and can lead to excessive progestenic fat gain, and chest fat accumaltion and worst off all decreased libido, as well as be extremely suppresive to the HPTA.a good starting point for bromo is 2.5 and once 5mgs becomes ineffective,stop using it.are you lactating atall?

No lactating yet... should i pop a 2.5 tab with some lunch?

Matt Foley is offline Member
    No lactating yet... should i pop a 2.5 tab with some lunch?
    i havent needed to use it thank god but bromo has a half-life as well.some ppl say to do 1.25am and 1.25pm.increase doses if necessary to 5mgs but no more.goodluck

mf

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I just went into the search engine for you and it looks like 2.5mg ed. But I'll bump it up for you for more imput. Good Luck my friend

Thanx for the advice fellas. I really appreciate it.... I'm gonna split a 2.5 tab in half and then take the other half later tonight.

Havesome77

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Thanx for the advice fellas. I really appreciate it.... I'm gonna split a 2.5 tab in half and then take the other half later tonight.

Havesome77
    I found more info and Matt is right on the money....... ..........split it up 1.25mg with a meal or milk. Now , some of what I read......people got sick from it. I'm not trying to scare you just pass the info on. Good Luck Bro.

Thread Information