BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Fina Users - A Question of Concern

All fina users, of which I've come to realize there are MANY...I wonder if you could perhaps shed some light onto something for me, as (and i'm not being sarcastic here) you no doubt did your research first (well, most of you). With regards to sides, what is the particular reason that it is illegal to give it to cattle that will subsequently breed? I imagine there must be a very legitimate concern if they won't even let cattle get it on after getting "fina'ed". Should this similarly be a concern to human fina users one day wishing to "breed"? I've searched as best i'm capable (but i'm an english student, not science) so I haven't come up with a definitive answer as to why this ban has been put into effect. ANy answers? Or concerns?

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    humm interresting one...
    fina studies concerns only animals...
    since were not cattles i hope were able to have childs some days...

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    shit bro...thats a hell of a good question...hopefully someone will awnser it because i don't have a clue...Madmax...

I find plenty of studies alluding to the fact ("Implanting heifers intended to enter the breeding herd is highly controversial." -Dee Griffin, DVM, MS, Extension Veterinarian) that this is the case, but none appear to illuminate the reasons in any clear cut manner. Hopefully we get someone with an answer popping by.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    i dont know about you but i wouldnt want to be on anything while concieving.im sur there are some roid babies about!

Matt, I certainly wouldn't dream of being on whilst conceiving (or attempting) my concern is that the FDA mandates cattle expecting to breed at ANY point in the future may not receive Finaplix at ANY time. Accordingly, I would have to think the FDA is aware of some long-lasting side (at least as it pertains to cattle).

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Bump!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    umm... this could be a problem... very interested...

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    i think that all steriods got affects on long use thats why steriods are illegit , most steriods was made as a medicen but athlets used them to gain mass .

Originally posted by BigGreen
    Matt, I certainly wouldn't dream of being on whilst conceiving (or attempting) my concern is that the FDA mandates cattle expecting to breed at ANY point in the future may not receive Finaplix at ANY time. Accordingly, I would have to think the FDA is aware of some long-lasting side (at least as it pertains to cattle).
    so you asking us if theres a permanent side to fina...i guess?

ive never heard of one.the FDA does not always make sense to me either!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    I have a second question to add, since me and a friend r doing the "making ur own" we both have no prior experience with this a.s. so what exactly r the benefits of it compared to the more common dbol , winny, deca , and, test a.s.'s ?? Mass, strength, size, cutting, vascularity, power????? THANX ,, BIG-G

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Here's one

Journal of Animal Science, May 1997 v75 n5 p1190(5)
    Late-gestation treatment of pregnant cows with trenbolone acetate does not increase subsequent growth of heifer calves. M.A. Harting; D.M. De Avila; K.A. Johnson; J.J. Reeves.
    Author's Abstract: COPYRIGHT 1997 American Society of Animal Science

Fifty crossbred cows (38 multiparous and 12 nulliparous) were used to evaluate in utero androgenization of heifer calves with trenbolone acetate. Three 200-mg trenbolone acetate (Finaplix -H[R]) implants were implanted in the ear of treated cows (n = 24) on d 214 [+ or -] 11 of gestation; the remaining animals (n = 26) were used as controls. Cows' rate of gain, serum levels of trenbolone acetate, gestation length, degree of dystocia, percentage bred back, days until conception, and 24-h milk production were evaluated. Fourteen-day weigh periods until parturition indicated that trenbolone acetate-treated dams had an increased (P < .05) average daily gain (1.05 [+ or -] .1 kg) compared with control cows (.55 [+ or -] .1 kg). Serum concentrations of trenbolone acetate were higher (P < .01) in treated cows with a peak at 9 d after implantation and returned to basal concentrations by d 77. Treatment did not affect degree of dystocia among all cows (P > .05) but seemed to increase (P < .01) the incidence of dystocia in nulliparous cows compared with nulliparous control cows. Gestation length and subsequent fertility were not affected by treatment (P > .05). Similarly, there was no difference in 24-h milk production (P > .05) between treated and control cows. Calf birth weight, phenotypic measurements at birth, vigor, average daily gain, carcass characteristics, and heifer reproductive tract and ovarian weights did not differ with treatment (P > .05). These data showed that late-gestation treatment with 600 mg of trenbolone acetate significantly increased weight gain of dams without demonstrating any androgenizing effects on the growth or physical characteristics of heifer calves.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    good one, but it dont explain why (future) breeding cattles will not receive a single dose of fina in there entire life...

This one concludes that fina has a much different effect on humans than rats.

Disposition of 17 beta-trenbolone in humans.

Spranger B, Metzler M.

Department of Food Chemistry and Environmental Toxicology, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany.

The urinary excretion and metabolic pattern of 17 beta-trenbolone, a synthetic anabolic steroid hormone used as a growth promotor for beef cattle in several countries, has been studied in a human subject. For the separation of the metabolites of 17 beta-trenbolone, a reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatographic method was established. The method was tested with metabolites obtained from incubation of 17 beta-trenbolone with rat liver microsomes. Fifteen metabolites could be well separated in one run by using a concave acetonitrile-water-methanol gradient. After ingestion of the tracer-labelled hormone at a dose of 0.04 mg/kg body weight 54% of the administered radioactivity was found in the urine after 26 h and 63% after 72 h. Of the urinary material 54% was present as glucuronides, which contained mostly 17 alpha-trenbolone, 17 beta-trenbolone and trendione. At least five other polar metabolites, presumably hydroxylated products, were found in smaller amounts, mostly in the unconjugated and sulphated fractions. Thus, the disposition of 17 beta-trenbolone in humans differs significantly from that in rats, which may have a bearing on the toxicological evaluation of the hormone.

Here's one dismissing the genotoxicity of tren

Ann Rech Vet 1991;22(3):257-62 Related Articles, Links

Trenbolone : application of the Ames test. Recent data.

Marzin D.

Laboratoire de Toxicologie, Institut Pasteur de Lille, France.

The mutagenicity of trenbolone, a synthetic androgen, was studied in a number of genotoxicity tests using in vitro and in vivo systems for gene mutations, chromosomal mutations and primary DNA damage demonstration. Only 2 tests were found to be positive or dubious: the in vitro micronucleus test in SHE cells (however, this test was negative in 2 other cell lines: C3H and CHO cells) and the Ames test for 1 of the 5 studies which found a positive result in TA 100 strain without metabolic activation. Repetition of this study with pure trenbolone showed no genotoxic activity; trenbolone was therefore considered to be devoid of genotoxic activity.

Another good one

rch Toxicol 1988;61(4):249-58 Related Articles, Links

The genotoxicity of trenbolone , a synthetic steroid .

Richold M.

Huntingdon Research Centre, Cambs, England.

Trenbolone, a synthetic androgen is used as a growth promotant in animal husbandry. Because of its steroidal structure and properties it has been extensively evaluated in a series of in vitro and in vivo assays to assess its genotoxic and initiating properties. Both the parent molecule 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone and its metabolite 17-alpha-hydroxy-trenbolone, produced only in cattle, have been tested. 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone was not genotoxic in the Ames Salmonella/microsome assay, cytogenetics assays in human lymphocytes and CHO cells, a micronucleus assay in CHO cells, a DNA repair synthesis assay in HeLa cells, mammalian cell mutation assays with CHO and V79 cells, the mouse micronucleus assay, rat bone marrow or spermatogonial cytogenetics assays or in a test for initiators in the rat. In the mouse lymphoma cell mutation assay with L 5178Y TK+/- cells, equivocal responses were obtained, particularly at highly toxic concentrations. With 17-alpha-hydroxy-trenbolone a weak positive response was obtained in the L5178Y Tk +/- assay, particularly at highly toxic concentrations. Negative results were obtained in the Ames Salmonella/microsome assay, the cytogenetics assays using both human lymphocytes in vitro and rat bone marrow in vivo, the DNA repair assay and in the CHO mammalian cell mutation assay. It was also negative in the in vivo test for initiators. From this extensive battery of data, and also taking into account published data on trenbolone, it is concluded that 17-alpha-hydroxytrenbolone and 17-beta-hydroxy-trenbolone are devoid of genotoxic activity and are not initiators of cancer.

PMID: 3288174 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

so...what about breeding cows?

Originally posted by Matt Foley
    so...what about breeding cows?
    Didn't find anything.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    The way I see it Tren has been used in human grade gear before ie...parabolan . So apparently it's safe for humans and there shouldn't be a problem concerning this for humans. As for the reasoning for cattle I don't have a clue.

JMO, xxxl83

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I've read in the gotfina board that there are many members who've been cycling tren for 5+ years and have conceived without any problems or birth defects.

Rumpster is offline New Member
    There are people who drive nails thru their penis too....what's your point?

J/K

Thread Information