Thread: Need Help !!!

-R1- is offline New Member

Question Need Help with stuff ,how to cycle

HELLO, I need help with starting a cycle ,i need to know the best way to cycle my stuff...

I have 1bottle of cyp 10 cc.. 8-2cc bottles of deca ..2 bottles of eq..liquid clen ..nolva and clomid...

im not looking to put much size on ..mostly getting lean and hard.
    what do you suggest? am i doing to much? should i not do the deca ,and maybe do winny?

THNAKS GUY'S
    Last edited by -R1-; 02-08-2003 at 07:11 PM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    the best way for us to help you is for you to provide us with stats...fill out your profile so we can better awsner your questions...age, weight, cycle expierence, hieght, training expierence...Madmax..

dansteelman is offline Member
    yeah, we also need to know how many mg per ml of each of those you have.

-R1- is offline New Member
    cyp,10ml 200mg..deca 8-2ml 200mg..eq 2 -10 ml bottles 200mg..clen spiropent 5mcg/5ml 100ml..24 clomid.. waiting on nolva...

here's what I would run
    Test Cyp 400MG wk 1-12
    EQ 400MG wk 1-12

Do a search for the clen . that question had been answered many times. You just dont have enough gear. You should have asked before even purchasing if you didnt have a clue as to what you wanted. Also, you havent posted your stats or goals. Using clen i guess you are wanting to cut fat, EQ is Ok to cut with but can give some people some wicked hunger and deca is strictly for mass gaining. If you are looking to cut, i would go with this

Test cyp 400MG wks 1-10
    Winny 50Mg ED weeks 10-14
    Fina 75MG ED weeks 8-14
    Cycle between Clen and ECA

Clomid 12 hours after last shot. Get some bromo if you are going to use fina. People say winny will help fight fina gyno, but there just isnt enough research for me to trust that. You are also going to need bromo if you plan on using deca. Good luck! Someone else please chime in here...i think its like the blind leading the blind on this one

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    here's what I would run
    Test Cyp 400MG wk 1-12
    EQ 400MG wk 1-12

Do a search for the clen . that question had been answered many times. You just dont have enough gear. You should have asked before even purchasing if you didnt have a clue as to what you wanted. Also, you havent posted your stats or goals. Using clen i guess you are wanting to cut fat, EQ is Ok to cut with but can give some people some wicked hunger and deca is strictly for mass gaining. If you are looking to cut, i would go with this

Test cyp 400MG wks 1-10
    Winny 50Mg ED weeks 10-14
    Fina 75MG ED weeks 8-14
    Cycle between Clen and ECA

Clomid 12 hours after last shot. Get some bromo if you are going to use fina. People say winny will help fight fina gyno, but there just isnt enough research for me to trust that. You are also going to need bromo if you plan on using deca. Good luck! Someone else please chime in here...i think its like the blind leading the blind on this one

superman beat me to it... ...Madmax..

Thread Information