Thread: Fina Quesitons

Eagle is offline New Member

Fina Quesitons

I got some fina from a well trusted and knowledgeable buddy who put it together. However, this was in the early fall. Since he is no longer around, I thought I would ask you all a couple of questions and concerns.

1) Is there any problem with having it so long, without actually using it? Lose potency? Storage temperature? Etc.

2) When I got it, I recieved two bottles. I will probably try to get one off my hands. I noticed, however, that one seemed to be a darker shade of yellow. Which should I keeep? Which would be more potent?

3) Since I am an athlete, the ever looming possibility of testing comes into play. However, I do know when the testings are to possibly take place. How long after I finish my cycle will the fina still be present in me? Detectable?

4) For the most part, I have read and heard some of the side effects can and may include acne and an increase in aggression, both of which are not too hard to deal with. I was only wondering if there were any other side effiects that are consistent among fina users?

5) I am pretty sure on what I want to do, but I was just curious to hear so of your advice on the matter. What was your dosages per week/day etc.? (keep in mind I am 6'2", 205 pounds and have previously taken T2 and Deca )

Any and all, advice or suggestions, would greatly be appreciated.

Eagle for LIfe.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: Fina Quesitons

1) Is there any problem with having it so long, without actually using it? Lose potency? Storage temperature? Etc.

no, keep away from sunlights.

2) When I got it, I recieved two bottles. I will probably try to get one off my hands. I noticed, however, that one seemed to be a darker shade of yellow. Which should I keeep? Which would be more potent?

thats mean nothing, both should be good.

3) Since I am an athlete, the ever looming possibility of testing comes into play. However, I do know when the testings are to possibly take place. How long after I finish my cycle will the fina still be present in me? Detectable?

max 5months

4) For the most part, I have read and heard some of the side effects can and may include acne and an increase in aggression, both of which are not too hard to deal with. I was only wondering if there were any other side effiects that are consistent among fina users?

progesterone increase, take some winny.
    hair loss

5) I am pretty sure on what I want to do, but I was just curious to hear so of your advice on the matter. What was your dosages per week/day etc.? (keep in mind I am 6'2", 205 pounds and have previously taken T2 and Deca )

max I did is 60mg per day, now I am between 115mg to 200mg per day.

Thread Information