FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

Angry Each day?? too much waste due to the infamous .1CC...

i juste calculate how much waste you can have from running fina at 70mg ED for 8 weeks and its ugly...

my 3cc syringue waste about .1ml of substance at each use
    since it ED: 8 x 7=56days
    then: 56 x .1 = 5.6CC of waste...

at 100mg/ml its more than half the vial!!!

how bro are u able to keep waste to a minimum without put your health in danger
    thanks

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    What are you talking about man ?? You mean that little bit thats left in the tip of the syringe ?

yep

adaptations is offline Member
    its called compensation!! and its more than .1 CC that is left over./..-

i use B-D syringue and its no more than .15 cc

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Aint nothing we can do about it except load a little extra in there so you get the amount your looking for............or ....suck it outta there

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I've read post to pull a little air into the syringe before you inject so that when you inject the air pushes the all the fluid out. Since you know it's .1 cc's just pull that much air into the syringe and your good to go.

xxxl83

thats an idea

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by xxxl83
    I've read post to pull a little air into the syringe before you inject so that when you inject the air pushes the all the fluid out. Since you know it's .1 cc's just pull that much air into the syringe and your good to go.

xxxl83
    Only problem with that is air is thinner than juice so the air will come out first and your back in the same situation had you not tried to compensate by using air. Only way around it is to use the same pin throughout your cycle so you only waste .15 in total, but i dont recomend that...........HITMAN

i would try to hit with the same syringue with new pins..

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Its not reall that bad. I took all my sryinges(25) from my last cycle and pulled back on the plunger to get the last bit out of the needle and back into it. THen I pushed it up into the little spout part after unscrewing the pin and extracted that little bit w/ another syringe. I came up w/ only 1/2cc! I did this after reading a post similar to this one. Seems kinda fishy to me. This cycle (80TrenED) Im going to do this after every shot and see what I come up w/. Im not sure if I would eventually inject this. Doesnt seem safe. Although in the Educ forum theres a post on how to make your own fina w/o the kit and he says to put the syringe in the micro for a min. to kill the bad stuff. So....

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by Hitman

Only problem with that is air is thinner than juice so the air will come out first and your back in the same situation had you not tried to compensate by using air. Only way around it is to use the same pin throughout your cycle so you only waste .15 in total, but i dont recomend that...........HITMAN
    Yup and that being said the air behind the juice is going to find he path of least resistance...and go right out the syringe beforethe juice does...

hammerhead is offline Member
    The waste sucks and i've not found any way around it. It is about 0.15cc of waste per injection. I have used the air buble approach to minimize the waste. I turn the pin up and suck enough air into it to fill the tip where the wasted juice will be - I turn the pin upside down - bubble at the top against the plunger - and stick it. About half the air bubble goes into me. It cuts the waste in half. It really isn't worth the trouble though. I just factor the waste into my cycle plans.

lcsniper is offline New Member
    The waste sucks and i've not found any way around it. It is about 0.15cc of waste per injection. I have used the air buble approach to minimize the waste. I turn the pin up and suck enough air into it to fill the tip where the wasted juice will be - I turn the pin upside down - bubble at the top against the plunger - and stick it. About half the air bubble goes into me. It cuts the waste in half. It really isn't worth the trouble though. I just factor the waste into my cycle plans.
    How do you aspirate using the air bubble technique? When i pull back on the plunger nothing happens...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver
    Its not reall that bad. I took all my sryinges(25) from my last cycle and pulled back on the plunger to get the last bit out of the needle and back into it. THen I pushed it up into the little spout part after unscrewing the pin and extracted that little bit w/ another syringe. I came up w/ only 1/2cc! I did this after reading a post similar to this one. Seems kinda fishy to me. This cycle (80TrenED) Im going to do this after every shot and see what I come up w/. Im not sure if I would eventually inject this. Doesnt seem safe. Although in the Educ forum theres a post on how to make your own fina w/o the kit and he says to put the syringe in the micro for a min. to kill the bad stuff. So....
    I unscrew the pin and squirt out the couple drops of waste and rub on my inner thighs as if it was androgel . Not sure if any of it absorbs thru the skin like androgel but hell seems like at least a chance at recovery instead of just straight into trash.

Thread Information