Thread: is it serious

is it serious

i am on my 4th week of deca /dbol /test enan cycle and when i swet in the gym i smell a strange smell coming from my body and my friends told me that 2 plus my urine is getting more darker (i drink a lot of water so i dont think it is dehydratation) so any 1 know whats happenin

Slypknot is offline Member
    bump

Wish I knew the answer bro - but I'm thinking if I was in your situation I'd take me a little cup o piss to the local doctor to get it checked... darker could mean blood, unless it's just a darker yellow and then you're just taking in a lot of C.

Decoder is offline Banned
    IT could be darker from a multivitamin, or poor eating.

hooray is offline Junior Member
    bump,for his smelling??

Slypknot is offline Member
    This could be A LOT of things... smell just means his body is expelling toxins out of his sweat glands. A person can smell funny from drinking certain types of water, or heavy sugar intake, etc...

I think for this post to be reasonably answered we need way more info. Diet for one... again IMO I'd be hitting a doc to check it out...it's cheap, fast and much more reliable than basing your health on responses on a forum when faced with something so 'odd'.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Test is known for making you stink ya'll. It happens to some people. Just like some people get stinky feet during puberty and some dont. Same principle

Re: is it serious

Originally posted by testosterone82
    (i drink a lot of water so i dont think it is dehydratation)
    Define "lots of water"...

As it is, I drink at least 1/2 litre of water (not coke or juice!!!) per hour...

Also means I expell more fluids at regular intervals (ie: piss every damm hour!). I use this to gauge how much I need to drink... if it's clear or mildly coloured I am well hydrated, if it's dark, then I need more water.

Remember that your sweat also contains some urea... and the less hydrated you are, the less "diluted" it is.

Red

Dimitri is offline New Member
    yea test /dbol /deca can def release some sort of odor...also are u takin any other supplements at the moment...certain supps will make you release toxins from your body...could be the case here....but either way takin some of the urine to the doc could make the difference later when its too late bro...the darker the urine, then if it comes close to bein red it could be kidney damage...

orto is offline Junior Member
    If your shirts still smells after washing then you also check your protein intake - maybe is too high. And as Red said drink enough water to wash toxines out of your body.

well maybe it is i am taking 2 mush protein about 300g/day and i am not drinking that mush water like Red Ketchup said ,my urine is dark yellow i dont think it is blood

meko13 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    Test is known for making you stink ya'll. It happens to some people. Just like some people get stinky feet during puberty and some dont. Same principle
    Thats funny because I'm long done puberty and my feet still stink when I take off my gym shoes.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    test is well known for making some people smell. also roids can cause kidney disfuntion. this is from the side effects section (kidney damage) on the main AR site . . .

It is certain though, that during steroid consumption several athletes may develop a dark-colored urine and, in extreme cases, even blood in the urine. The former Finaject and today's Parabolan , in particular, seem to have a toxic effect on the kidney function.

Thread Information