Thread: diet post cycle

caffeine_addict is offline New Member

diet post cycle

im wondering how i should be eating right after my last shot. say im on ethenate/ dbol , and im bulking. im gonna wait 2 weeks then clomid therapy for 3weeks. how should i eat for those 5 weeks? same as while bulking? maintenance? also like to know how soon can i get on a fat loss cycle?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i dont have alot of time right now bro, but i'll bump this and give you a good answer later, or someone else may answer. either way, you'll get an answer bro!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    when you come off you dont want to make any major drops in your caloric intake right away. cut back on your fats , and try to keep the protein as high as you can. you want to keep your complex carbs up there also. you can gradually decrease your calories over the next couple of weeks, but i wouldnt drop them to much.

if not using it already, definately get some creatine and glutamine. these products do work bro.

lower your intensity level when training, but do not "take a break" after a cycle is not the time to lay down on the job.

caffeine_addict is offline New Member
    ok thanks. how soon can i jump on another cycle? im thinking some fina and winny to harden up.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    BigKev said it....To many people screw up after a cycle and drop calories to quickly and then they start to lose muscle....muscle burns more calories,which means you can eat more.

Thread Information