mtb1981 is offline New Member

Questions for my next cycle

Background: I've recently dieted down from around 230 to 190. For the last half of that I did a 50 day anavar only cycle (30mg/day). I'm not a bodybuilder, I'm into to submission wrestling and would like to compete at the national level.

I'm planning on doing an EQ cycle in a couple of weeks. My goals are to gain around 15 lean lbs and keep them. Be able to recover from workouts faster, allowing 2-a-day training. See some nice strength gains, and hopefully see some endurance boost from the EQ.

I'm thinking somewhere between 400-500 mg/week of EQ, and just enough test to keep me normal. I know the HRT guys use around 100mg/week, would that be fine?

If I take the EQ for 14 weeks, how long should I take the Test Cyp? It seems if i take it for 14 weeks also, there'll be some time where the Test has cleared but the longer ester EQ will still be active. Should I run the Test a week or two longer than the EQ so they clear around the same time?

I was thinking of adding in some HCG since this is a longer cycle, maybe around week 6 or so.

My diet is pretty solid right now, I follow a paleo(ish) diet which has worked great for cutting. When I want to start adding weight, do I need to increase the carbs, or would increasing the protein and fat be enough?

Thanks all.

cobra305 is offline Member
    Stats
    wt
    bf%
    years training
    cycle exp

6'2"
    bf? = don't know, used to be fat in great shape now
    bjj for 5 years, with minor strength training over that time
    50 days of 30mg anavar as mentioned in the OP.
    Last edited by mtb1981; 06-24-2010 at 06:51 AM.

And how much HCG should I run?

Did I get the secret hand shake wrong?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb1981 View Post
    Did I get the secret hand shake wrong?
    Yes you mentioned eq

You dont need eq, you just need test IMHO

eq is a very weak compound and the results are very small and thats if your a lucky one, I would just up the dose of test and go with that. If you suffer atrohy then go with 250ius 3 x weekly hcg .

ya, I know EQ isn't liked much around here. But from what I've read, it's almost all lean gains, and since I have to deal with weight classes, that sounded like the best option.

Thread Information