UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member

LArger syringe.......reusing them over and over?

Hey guys this is my second cycle coming up. For my first one we bought a ton of 3cc pinz and just threw them away after each use. If we did 400 we just used 2. However, this time we are mixing in some sust with the deca . 3 questions........

Lets assume 400 deca and 500 sust for 8 weeks.

1) Can I mix the 2 drugs together in the same syringe?

2) Do I need to shoot the sust more than once a week, and if so, should I split up the deca shot as well? (Monday- 2oo deca/ 250 sust and the same on Thursday)

3) Most important question- can I buy a larger syringe 5 or 10cc and use it over and over of course changing the needle

If I can use it over and over- how do I clean it each time?

Thanks guys.

sd11 is offline Banned
    1.Yes
    2.Divide the sust into 3 shots m/w/f, the deca well it's up to you
    3.I don't think reusing is a good idea...they are dirt cheap why do you want to do this?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    don't use the same syrnge they are only .15 cent's bro...better than an infection...Madmax..

Do not reuse...

Not worth the risk... you'd need an autoclave to be 100% sure it's clean, and soaking it in alcohol isn't perfect... plus it kills the rubber gasket in the plunger.

Besides have you ever tried to push down the plunger on a 5 or 10cc with a 23g or 25g pin? Not ideal...

Just get a big box of 3cc's. It's like $14can for a box of 100 here. My 2 cents only of course...

Red

DO NOT USE THE SAME SYRINGE! That is extremely unsanitary. Your odds of getting an infection increases too much. Besides, how would you explain that to your doc when you go to have it treated. Bro, I apoligize if I came across a little harsh, but its just not a good practice to get into. Besides their not THAT expensive. Good luck.

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    NEVER USE THE SAME SYRINGE TWICE!!!!! INFECTION REALLY SUCKS!!! Dude they're cheap enough that you don't have to do that just work the extra 30 seconds so you could buy another gross of pins. As for splitting shots, sure why not.

RHINO

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys......... it actually was a misunderstanding on my part. I went to getpinz.com and looked up the 10cc one. It was like $7.50 or something like that. I didn't realize that was for 10. Thanks for the replies

Thread Information