Injection leakage??

Hey Guys,

I was wondering how many of you have had an injection start to leak? I am only injecting 2cc's at a time and I was wondering if I need to worry about leakage?
    After my last Test injection, immediatly after drawing out the needle, a bunch of really dark blood started to come out. Any idea what could have caused this?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    when you don't spread your muscle before injecting (ie. just poking yourself without stretching the skin) it creates a vertical path for the liquid to travel after injected which will almost certainly leak...if you stretch, it will be a more diagonal path and be less prone to a leak...i have no idea about what is causing the dark blood, however in my delts and quads the blood generally looks darker than other muscle groups...the oxygen rich blood in your body is a healthier true red while blood that is darker is oxygen deprived, at least that is what i kind of remember...maybe someone else knows.

I have never stretched my skin before and I have never had a leakage problem. Is that cause my injections are low compared some guys?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by cycles the destroyer
    I have never stretched my skin before and I have never had a leakage problem. Is that cause my injections are low compared some guys?
    Ditto and I have shot up to 4 ccs in a shot.

But I am not doubting that this might help you. Maybe some of us are lucky this way

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Are you refering to leakage of the juice or just blood?!? Blood is obviously normal. As a matter of fact, I did my shot today, and a very dark drop of blood came out (in my quad). Put a swab on it and massaged a bit, and it stopped bleeding, wasn't much. Sometimes when you inject, the needle mayb go through a vein, and therefor cause it to leak a bit.

In terms of the juice leaking, it happens sometimes. I've had it occur a couple times, it's not much though, just a drop or two comes out. Try injecting a bit slower. Some people try stretching the skin, only problem is it's hard, cuz then you can't use both hands to inject (quads), and if you let go accidently, I hear it's VERY painful.

sweet is offline Associate Member

Thread Information