Thread: which AS to use

euphoric20 is offline New Member

which AS to use

I just finished a mass cycle about 4 months ago. I am very happy with my physique right now, but there is always room for improvement. I want to do a light cycle expecting very small gains and lean up, that will not effect my testosterone production post cycle.I was thinking either:
    Primo 300-600mg/wk 8 weeks
    winny 1amp/eod
    or even equipoise 400-600mg/wk
    I would appreciate any and all feedback
    Thank you

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    All steroids inhibit the HPTA (natural test production system). Even primo. Your best bet is to do anavar and andriol together maybe with 100mg of primo. If you actually gain anything noticable off that, you will be lucky. The fact is, sometimes you just have to grow a sac, stop whining and take risk. You want to be f-ing huge right? Then take some real steroids! Anyway...the side effects aren't that bad if you don't get gyno, which can be prevented with appropriate ancillary drugs. And hair loss? Again, ancillary drugs. Read up and stop worrying.
    Also, people are going to ask for your stats so you might as well post them.

-SF

superman1975 is offline New Member
    me---i would go with 600mg EQ wk, the amp of winny eod, fina ed, and test prop ed

Stats are 5'9" at 190lbs between 7-8% bf.
    Last cycle: 500mg cyp 4wks
    prop 50mg eod / 6wks
    masteron 3 amps/wk wks 4-8
    fina 150mg/wk wks 4-8
    Clomid post cycle, proviron throughout cycle ed

again I'm not trying to get away from using good AS. I'll do my next cycle a couple months after this one which will be the same as the one above. But for now, I want AS that willl not have a big effect on my test production post cycle. Last summer I did an equipoise cycle 600mg/wk for 8 wks. Everyhting went well, but post cycle, I started losing a lot of my gains. I did not think I needed clomid.
    I am not expecting big size gains, I just want to keep what I have, and get a little leaner.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    damn,
    you ran cyp for only 4 weeks? why? that stuff was just kicking in and you stopped it.
    this cycle has me a little confused...........

peace bb79

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by euphoric20
    Stats are 5'9" at 190lbs between 7-8% bf.
    Last cycle: 500mg cyp 4wks
    prop 50mg eod / 6wks
    masteron 3 amps/wk wks 4-8
    fina 150mg/wk wks 4-8
    Clomid post cycle, proviron throughout cycle ed

No offense, but I nominate this as the most poorly laid out cycle I have seen in along time.

Seriously bro, you need to do alot more homework.

Gettin Stupid, no offense, but I don't remember asking an opinion on how poor my last cycle was. If you look at the question it was asking about an upcoming cycle. I'm glad that you are such a guru in AS that you can nominate "most poorly laid out cycles."

The cyp, and prop was initially supposed to be wks 1-6 of d-bol, and cyp throughout. I didn't want the bloat, or sides that come with d-bol, so I switched to a fast acting test (prop), and added cyp which would kick in later. I didn't need much cyp after that since I was taking fina and masteron wks 4-8. I gained 18 lbs, and I kept 15lbs of it all hard lean muscle for more that 3 months now. In my opinion, this worked for me. Is it perfect no, but it worked fine for me.

Again, I would greatly appreciate any feedback on my original question
    Thanks again

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There really isn't a cycle that is not going to effect your test production post cycle like Sigmund pointed out. I would think this would be a relatively mild cycle which would give great results but would require post cycle recovery and a liver protectant.

1-8 prop 50 mg ed
    1-8 fina 75 mg ed
    1-8 winny 50 mg ed

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Rickson,

I know this is somewhat of topic but I guess could relate to the htpa status.what about Doggcraps method?

xxxl83

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by euphoric20
    Gettin Stupid, no offense, but I don't remember asking an opinion on how poor my last cycle was.

No offense taken. And, if you didn't want an opinion, you shouldn't have posted it.

If you look at the question it was asking about an upcoming cycle. I'm glad that you are such a guru in AS that you can nominate "most poorly laid out cycles."

You don't need to be a guru to know that is a poorly laid out cycle.

Again, I would greatly appreciate any feedback on my original question
    Thanks again

Your original question is you want to do a cycle that will not affect your own test production at the end. Simple answer, the one you have posted WILL affect your test production.

Thread Information