imnice is offline New Member

lasix ??????????????

i just got a bottle of liquid lasix , can some give me some good advice on taking it . drink or inject ? trying it for first time , want to be on the safe side !

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why are you taking lasix? Do you have a competition?

imnice is offline New Member
    no to be honest with you i always hold alot of water , and im going on vacation . my cycle is ending 2wks before i go so i figured a little lasix to flush out some water , should top it off right before i leave.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I would try to drink more water and lower the sodium/salt consumption. This should help with some of the water you're holding. Lasix really shouldn't be taken unless you're competing, and even then, is still very dangerous. You would need to take in lots of vitamins and potassium as lasix can drain that away.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    You may need to reevaluate your Lasix use. This is primarily for bodybuilders about to compete and models that are about to do a 2-4hr shoot. If your going on vacation then why would you need this. You cannot function properly with daily usage of Lasix. It is meant for a single day use up into an event. Not for daily consumption… The only other reason may be due to edema health issues.

If you hold alot of water normally then I can only assume you don’t drink enough water to begin with and may be consume a high level of processed carbohydrates. There are over the counter diuretics you can use daily from the root taraxacum that is a lot more safe.
    Below are two posts I’ve made and a website about taraxatone…

Lasix is the ultimate diuretic and unless you know how to overload on water, mixed with a liquid multimineral and vitamin to reduce water weight naturally, being water consumption is a natural diuretic…. before even touching Lasix you should know how to remove water less drastically… After taking Lasix you should know to replenish your potassium and sodium levels immediately after said event is done.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...300#post394300

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=43561

https://www.cytodyne.com/products/ma...ne/default.asp

needle is offline Senior Member
    Dude lasix should never be used on a daily bases i know from experience it will dehydrate you so fast you won't even know what hit you. You might be able to get away with a very small dosage once but don't over do it.

Thread Information