FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Ok re-arranged cycle and now for my second proposal

weeks 1-24 HGH 4iu's/day for first 12 weeks and 6iu's/day weeks 12-24
    weeks 1-12 Equipoise 400mg/week
    weeks 1-12 Test Enathate 400mg/week
    weeks 1-3/ 9-12/18-21 Test Prop 100 mg eod
    weeks 1-4 winny 50mg e/d weeks 8-12 50mg e/d
    weeks 18-24 Reforvit-b 10 mg/ed......

This is just a proposed idea after doing some reading on the different esters and how they work and when each compound kicks in and as for the d-bol i thought that the low dosage might help to solidify my gains while helping me to maintain positive nitrogen balance.....Again this is proposed cycle Just give me ur input...My goals for this cycle is to maintain as much weight as possible while cutting 7-10% b/f..

My stats are as follows

6'2
    280 lbs
    17-18% b/f

I would really like to keep my weight above 240 even 250 not too sure what I can do with what I got but ill sure in the hell try....tell me what you boys think....

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    My stats are from what people have told me and what calipers and calculator told me however I stepped on some huge real expensive electric machine and it said my b/f was like 24............so take it as you wish i dont believe im 24% but.....that's what the machine said.....damn machines think they know everything......but oh well if i am 24 and i drop to 14 then I should be contest ready lol j/k b/c im not fat now.....im just ranting cause of that fkn machine....peace

Thread Information