Thread: D-Bol Question

Gaz555 is offline New Member

D-Bol Question

hi im a new user to D-bol this will be my second cycle and was wondering can D-Bol be taken by it's self and should i use liver protection with these

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Stats

Weight
    BF
    Cycle exp
    PCT knowledge
    Training exp
    Goals

hi im 22 my Height is 6ft.4, Weight is around 15 Stone, Don't know what you mean by BF sorry, i have came of my first cycle which were just the test jabs alone (i done them with a friend). I Train when i can about 5 times a week. My goal is to look good and get sculptured up i expect to start the D-Bol this Monday Hopefully

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz555 View Post
    hi im 22 my Height is 6ft.4, Weight is around 15 Stone, Don't know what you mean by BF sorry, i have came of my first cycle which were just the test jabs alone (i done them with a friend). I Train when i can about 5 times a week. My goal is to look good and get sculptured up i expect to start the D-Bol this Monday Hopefully
    Wow, you really need to do some research..

What are you taking with your dbol , where did you get this cycle idea from??

Bf= body fat percentage..

Did you run a pct (post cycle therapy ) for your last cycle???
    Do not ask me for a source check.

yeh i need 2 do loads of research i was thinking of taking d-bol by it's self that's why i posted this thread to see weather i had 2 run the d-bol cycle with somthing else. my last cycle the guy i got the shots of just told me when to jab myself up i didn't run any pct tests. my d-bol i will be getting are from this site m8 the oral d-bol. again im sorry i'm new to this and came on this forum to get information be nice if use can help me out here, tnx again

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    there is a search button just a fyi.

Fetch is offline Member
    In general, you do NOT want to run DBol by itself. It is very liver toxic, and to see any lasting benefit from it you would have to run it for far longer than it should be run. Even then, the gains you get from DBol are more difficult to keep post cycle.

Beyond that, you don't really appear to be ready for steroids anyway. Before age 24 or 25, you still have a developing endocrine system. By shutting it down during it's primary development, you run much higher risks of damaging yourself long term. Think: No erections, depression, loss of energy, etc. All in your 20's.

In addition, when I see things like "work out 5 days a week when I can," I'm not really seeing the dedication I would expect. You need to get your diet figured out (check the Diet subforum here.), you need to get more lifting experience and a strong routine planned out, and you need to seriously consider if the risks of using steroids before your body is finished growing naturally is a good idea.

It's a drug, not a miracle.

There are people who have used D-BOL only, adjusted their diet and managed to keep a good % of the gains.
    I think Dianabol is a good introduction to AAS but would be best stacked with test followed by the correct PCT.

Thread Information