BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

possibly a little short on nolva

Well i will only be able to get thirty 20mg tabs of nolvadex . This is my first cycle running test enanthate @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks and clenbuterol for the entire cycle (2 on, 2 off) followed by 3 weeks clomid for pct. Is this shortage of nolva going to be a problem. I figured that i can just have it on hand in case of gyno symptoms...what should i do? Is there other types of anti e that i can get or should i not even worry about it with this cycle.

PS> i have seen otc anti-e's advertised but i figure they are just a joke...i live in the USA

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    Well i will only be able to get thirty 20mg tabs of nolvadex . This is my first cycle running test enanthate @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks and clenbuterol for the entire cycle (2 on, 2 off) followed by 3 weeks clomid for pct. Is this shortage of nolva going to be a problem. I figured that i can just have it on hand in case of gyno symptoms...what should i do? Is there other types of anti e that i can get or should i not even worry about it with this cycle.

PS> i have seen otc anti-e's advertised but i figure they are just a joke...i live in the USA
    depends on your body, you might not be prone to gyno and not even need it

If i just used 10 mg a day, that would give me 60 days and if i started in week 4 i would have enough to do that through the rest of the cycle....should this be ok

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Why can't you get more Nolva? Are you aware of the liquid research companies?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Why can't you get more Nolva? Are you aware of the liquid research companies?
    my source has a limited supply of nolva and he has to spread it out. I mean that makes since since i wouldnt order from a source that couldnt get me any nolva if i wanted it so if one person took all the nolva from the source he wouldnt have any more to give out when someone else needed some. And i am new to him so ....

Anyways, i am not aware of liquid research companies...tell me more

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    my source has a limited supply of nolva and he has to spread it out. I mean that makes since since i wouldnt order from a source that couldnt get me any nolva if i wanted it so if one person took all the nolva from the source he wouldnt have any more to give out when someone else needed some. And i am new to him so ....

Anyways, i am not aware of liquid research companies...tell me more
    There are lots of online liquid research companies that sell liquid versions of chemicals such as Clomid and Nolva for "research purposes only". Do a search for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    There are lots of online liquid research companies that sell liquid versions of chemicals such as Clomid and Nolva for "research purposes only". Do a search for them.
    are they legit???

Yeah, absolutely. I'd say 95% of the guys on here use them.

Thread Information