MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

Lightbulb clenbuterol for cuting

hi i am 6.1' 240 lbs i am on a deca /dbol /test (bf=17%-18%)cycle, when i finish i want to cut down all the fat so i am thinking about using clenbutetol for 8 weeks after the cycle does this help me to reduce fat while keeping my muscles coz i dont want to decrease my weight more than 7 lbs
    and can i use it without dieting?(coz i eat like a barberian)

Got Gear? is offline Member
    You can do whatever the hell you want..

Clen will help to burn extra calories. I don't see the point of taking it and not dieting. To me that kinida sounds like taking steroids and not working out.

Unless you've got superclen (contains yomibe or something like that) don't take it for more than 2 weeks at a time. Stay off as long as you stay on..

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I have read about clen I don't know if its fat burning powers are enought for it to shed a good amount of fat without dieting or cardio. I think if you want something that can do that you will need T3. BTW, just add a little cardio to your life and you will lose the 7lbs in 8 weeks without drugs.

Pain

westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro, i took clen for 6 weeks, didn't eat that gr8 my diet always sucks, but i hit the cardio pretty good about 5 times a week for like 30 mins a time shed 6 % body fat...good stuff the syrup is what i used

well guys i dont have problem with cardio i am not that lazy guy i can hit it 6 times/week but i want to use clen coz my body fat is 18% and it is hard to shed to 10-9 % in 8 weeks without clen

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I don't know how bad your diet is but I do know that if it is bad enough that you are consuming more calories than you are burning everyday then you will not lose weight. The clen will help but you still have the same situation. Since you are coming off of a bulking cycle I would forget the cutting and keep your calories up until your system comes back on line. This will help you keep the hard earned muscle that you just put on. If you diet right away you will lose more muscle. Wait a little while and then start trimming down. Maybe even hit a cutting cycle.

Thread Information