Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up This Is A Copy & Paste from Another board

Taken from William Wallace

As I sit here on my comp reviewing the plethora of busts lately, either in the form of controlled deliveries, or domestics going down, or vets who sell some things on the side. And I try to figure out the source of all this madness, I realized the reason for the busts was ourselves.

Let me explain, when I first came on the net (2 years ago) in search of anabolics, it was no easy task to find a source. They were hidden, buried deep within the message boards, and given only to people who earned respect and the right to be given a source, then a funny thing happened.....

Open source posting, I am not sure who was the first to start the trend, but once it started it was like an avalanche, meso became open source, triedia became open source, and a bunch of smaller boards started source sections (Mr. Spot Me's boards), now obtaining a source was easy, they were everywhere, they still are everywhere, but now so are the FEDS.

We have made the job of the FEDS very easy, they can log into meso and gather intelligence on sources (and us) in an instant, and its not just meso, its AB, its AU, its almost everywhere.

For a long time I thought, the Feds knew about AS but as long as rec drugs were not being sold with AS there was a blind eye turned towards AS. This was even evident in some of the caselaw I read and reviewed. But after the last few months, I think the feds are caring a lot more about AS, no rec drugs needed.

So are the Feds to blame? In a way...but they are just enforcing the law, there job. So maybe no one is to blame? Well...Perhaps. But better yet, in truth, WE ARE ALL TO BLAME, yes us, the internet bodybuilding community, this sub-culture we have carved out for ourselves. We have made it easy to access sources, too easy, and in turn we have made ourselves targets, and big easy to hit targets. Not only do we talk about sources, but as side notes we reveal personal details about our lives that can be traced and recorded, and forget about how much information a simple ** trace can reveal.

So what is the solution? I am glad you asked. I have now become an advocate for taking sources underground, I think we as a community for our own safety need to stop this open source posting everywhere. So what is required of you? We stop visiting sites that have open posting, we shun sources that flaunt there services. We patronize the sources that have a discreet small customer base, and rely on refferals from vets and mods. We give bsiness to international sources that operate with discreet e-mails and that do not openly post there services.

Will this stop busts or the Feds, no, it will not, but it will make there job harder, and it will make our lives safer. Do not think for a moment it does not piss the feds off to see so many open source boards flaunting the sale of narcotics. I am sure if the feds read this they may nod that it will stop there rush to kill sources, and the customers that keep those sources open for business.

Agree with me or disagree with me, but one point that can not be argued is that business can no longer continue as usual, we need to reform the system we have created, and yes we created it, you and I, and all the mods, and admins. We must change or risk being branded as a criminal and facing the leagal consequences for our AS usage.

Feel free to pass this along, or at least spread the message.

-=KraKr=-

G-S Guest
    Well written, and here's another point.

Whenever a group of busts, or scams (as some of the so called busts have turned out to be HUGE scams, with many involved) happen, there always happen around the same group of names. The same guys who were hangin out on the old Triedia board now hang out on Meso. There is a core of guys who always seem to be were the trouble is, whether it be scam OR bust.

Pay attention, you'll know who I'm talking about. And, when you do, you'll stay away from them.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bump

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bump

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    bump

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Luckily I dont mess with anabolics/androgenics/slin/harmones or any other type of illegal banned substance...im here for role play purposes.I just like to pretend I had the balls to juice...hell I dont even lift.....or drink...I simply go to church...confess my sins(which are few) and come home and sign on the AR.com to humble the sinners abroad..God bless you all

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    bumpity bump bump.

RHINO

Thread Information