canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member

Question P.O. Box from Mail Box Ect (How??)

Ok how do you guys mostly go about gettin a P.O. Box from mail boxes ect. Do you use a fake name or anything?? Do they ask for ID if you do?? Also what exactly do they charge you for it and state in US or Can funds please. Im gonna recieve a bunch of packs and dont know if i want comming to my house.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Im curious as well I have never attempted to rent a P.O box

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    they require ID, two forms if i remember correctly. Its actually just about the same as ordering to your home, either way you're going to be responsible for whatever is delivered there as far as the feds are concerned.

Except im in Canada so no feds here.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    OK buds, Mail Boxes Etc will ask for a piece of valid govt ID. You will likely give them your drivers license which they photocopy it onto the legal agreement that you sign with them. It says all shit like "if you send drugs through the mail you will be forced to forfiet your account" blah blah blah. Just buy a small box for 3 or six month intervals and it is Canadian funds. I wouldn't worry about using your real name in Canada because posession of a personal amout of AS is NOT illegal in Canada, however you can get in legal hot water if you're importing controlled substances through the mail. Hope this helps.

well what do you think is better a P.O. box or sending it to your home adress. Figures if its seized by customs nothing happens anyways and they just give you a letter of siezure, especially in canada.

roch is offline Member
    why take the risk with your house address? Have you thought about getting a fake ID? then you can breathe easier about your shipments.

Roch

stuff is being sent today so dont have time to get a fake ID. Ill get the P.O. box this morning.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    why take the risk with your house address? Have you thought about getting a fake ID? then you can breathe easier about your shipments.
    Don't ever do this. It's illegal to obtain a postal adress with fraudulent id in Canada. Clearly, commiting fraud so that you can have something which is NOT illegal to posess shipped to you is not the best idea.

I send it to my box so I don't have to give out my home address. That's why everyone does it from a box. You can also put a dummy business name on your packages like "Al's Truck Accessories" instead of your name.

Thread Information