Slypknot is offline Member

Experience with quad inj's

Yo bro's - due to the amount of inj's per week I'm finding the need to move away from just hitting my glutes and go for other spots.

I have yet to hit my quads but this seems the next logical spot. I found the spot on spotinj's.com but am curious about the whole sciatic (sp?) nerve issue.

How hard is this area to inj in without causing any nerve damage etc? My glutes are a piece of cake since there's hardly any nerves and very low risk of hitting anything important...but my legs... got me a little concerned.

I guess I won't know till I just do it...

Any inspirational thoughts will help...

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    A lot of members on here swear by them and a lot of members have had bad experiences. Personally, I have injected in numerous places in the quad and never had a problem. I would say go for it.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i only hit my quads... Its the easiest place to self inject IMO. There right in front of u and u can use both hands. Now worries bro hit'em... Good Luck!

OG

hammerhead is offline Member
    Quads is all I ever do. If you're worried about hitting the sciatic nerve don't. It's in the back of your thigh. Use 1" pins and stick the outsides and top parts of your thighs. There's a whole lot of real estate to move around in there bro!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, i only hit my quads... Its the easiest place to self inject IMO. There right in front of u and u can use both hands. Now worries bro hit'em... Good Luck!

OG
    Ditto - they are so easy to do. You don't have to get into a pretzel for quads. It's all right there. Same with biceps - another easy site - IMO. But you MUST aspirate with quads and biceps... I know some here think glutes are optional - but quads and biceps deffinitly are not.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Quad Shots kick ass. I had trouble when i first did them because i injected to far down on my quad toward my knee. Now I inject right in the hump and it works great. I hate glute shots. I stick with Bi's, delts, quads.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    quads are great for the reasons everyone mentioned above, but i like to hit triceps, biceps, delts, calfs, and traps as well as glutes...i think everyone should experiment with different sites to see what works...some sites are harder to hit than others, but it makes a difference especially if you are on a cycle that turns you into a pin cushion (ie. containing Fina)

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with everyone.I started out thinking that glutes were the best place used. Once I tried a quad shot I did the next cycle with quad only. Now I mix it up but quads are still IMO by far the easiest.

BTW don't worry but the sciatic nerve. You'll come closer to it on a glute shot than a quad

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I also agree with everyone. It's just SO easy! It's even easier then ass shots! You don't have to twist around, and only use one hand, and can barely see anything unless you're in front of a mirror!

I did my last cycle ALL in the quads, and this current cycle I am on, I'm shooting 1cc of Sustanon twice a week in my right and left quads and they feel great! I have NEVER hit a vein or aspirated and gotten blood! It's very easy, can use both hands, and you can CLEARLY see what you are doing!!!

The area to shoot is very easy, just like it shows in spotinjections.com, very very clear.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i hit calves,quads and delts for my fina cycles. I dont really like delts but i hit them anyways.

My favorites are quads and calves

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Re: Experience with quad inj's

I don't see quads on spot injections.com

Originally posted by Slypknot
    Yo bro's - due to the amount of inj's per week I'm finding the need to move away from just hitting my glutes and go for other spots.

I have yet to hit my quads but this seems the next logical spot. I found the spot on spotinj's.com but am curious about the whole sciatic (sp?) nerve issue.

How hard is this area to inj in without causing any nerve damage etc? My glutes are a piece of cake since there's hardly any nerves and very low risk of hitting anything important...but my legs... got me a little concerned.

I guess I won't know till I just do it...

Any inspirational thoughts will help...

Rampage - spotinj's shows them as 'Thighs'....

Alrighty - looks like quads is worth trying... so here we go... in about 30mins I'll either be crying like a sissy girl or smiling and thinking "why the hell didn't I hit these to begin with???"....

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by RON
    I agree with everyone.I started out thinking that glutes were the best place used. Once I tried a quad shot I did the next cycle with quad only. Now I mix it up but quads are still IMO by far the easiest.

BTW don't worry but the sciatic nerve. You'll come closer to it on a glute shot than a quad
    I once only used glutes then I tried quads and I will never look back, literaly...

Pain

Ohhhhhh yeeea....

Thanks for the motivation bro's...

Slyp = Sold on Quads forever!
    What a piece of cake...and MUCH easier to see!!!
    Leg feels a little funny...almost sluggish - but for it to be that easy I think I can take it!

Thanks again bro's! This board rocks!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Slypknot
    Rampage - spotinj's shows them as 'Thighs'....

Alrighty - looks like quads is worth trying... so here we go... in about 30mins I'll either be crying like a sissy girl or smiling and thinking "why the hell didn't I hit these to begin with???"....
    Damn, I had the completely wrong idea about where you would inject from! Does anyone have any other sites that gives instructions? I gotta be hitting quads, shoulders, and glutes on my next cycle since its ed.

The spotinjectors.com is the best I've found... details how/where for each muscle group...

But now that I've done quads I think I'm sold on sticking with em... (literally)

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quads are a good site.

I personally favor tris/bis/delts but quads are good to go.

It is the only place I've ever hit a nerve that hurt like a sumbitch though

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    i hit my right thigh for the first time about twenty minutes ago. damn, when i removed the pin blood oozed out all over the place for about three minutes. seems i hit a vein just under the surface of the skin.

i've never had any problems with my glutes - i never use a mirror as it makes it more difficult. still i'll go for my left thigh next time.
    Last edited by FedSki; 02-10-2003 at 03:40 PM.

Thread Information