PHSyKoTiK is offline New Member

Question Clen and the border

Was thinking about taking a trip accross the border, and a friend told me if you get a scrip for Clen (Spiro , Nova , etc.) you could declare it at customs and bring it over with no hassles.

Is this currently the case?
    If so, how much can I bring back?
    If not I suppose I could take some multivitamin bottles with me and use that for good safe transport?

Thanks

Decoder is offline Banned
    Yes witha prescription for clen that would be legal. But if you don't have a prescription, do not declare. It will be taken away most likely.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Decoder
    Yes witha prescription for clen that would be legal. But if you don't have a prescription, do not declare. It will be taken away most likely.
    wrong.

you can bring clen (clomid & nolva too) back across, just declare it at the border. if they ask what it's for, just tell them you have asthma.

fuck that.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, this is a shady area. Clen is not approved in the US, so technically it is not allowed. However, I have declared it along with omiphene and the customs agent said nothing about it. Most of the time they don't get too technical and look at every med and scrutinize it. But, than again they could if they wanted to. But you can legally bring across any med that is FDA approved for use in the US. Don't get me started on the ammendment to the CSA and importing AAS for personal use! We have been down this road!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I've declared and brought clen and clomid from mexico without any problems. This was last month, by the way.

Why didn't you tell me! my post was based apon your last trip...

justme is offline Associate Member
    so you can bring it in no problem as long as you declare it ?
    What about into Canada?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Why didn't you tell me! my post was based apon your last trip...
    I did tell you crackhead! i went to TJ last month, declared everything. I got hassled a little but nothing bad

gymjunkie2004 is offline New Member
    I'm just curious... but where is a good place to stop over in Mexico to get a prescription for clomid. I'm an AUstralian, so I need to get the little paper with "90 day supply" written on it...

Wouldn't mind a nice tourist destination as well :P There was a spot on the gulf of california that was supposed to be good back in the early 90's. Muscle Media had a nice article on it back before they sold out (93 or 94 i think).

If I'm going to visit the northern hemisphere for some supplies, I may as well take in some sights.

I've been keeping to the natural scene for a while, and was wondering, were there any new non-steroid drugs of interest (one can get in mexico)... My BB Drug education stopped around when drugs like Clomid/Nolvadex /L-Dopa/Deprenyl were first big. Anything that can boost or fill in for LH is good by me.

PS. I won't be able to get synthetic-steroids through customs legally, and I'm not going to try. I'll be getting some pro-hormones instead (I've found an avenue to get them into Australia) and stacking them with Clomid and some IGF-1 (which I can get from a mate). At least that's the plan.

decadbal is offline Banned
    clen isnt illegal..

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    why dont you just buy it online at arr?

gymjunkie2004 is offline New Member
    In Australia, you need a prescription to get clomid through customs, as you have to be put on a national register to legally possess Clomid. Australia is funny with presription drugs. Possession of steroids will get you a slap on the wrist, maybe a fine and NO criminal record. Steroid pro-hormones are in the same catagory as the presripton steroids. Nizoral shampoo is not only a non-prescription item, not only is it NOT over the counter, it's an on-the shelf medication...

If I was in the US, I'd be visiting TJ on a regular basis for clomid (despite the cost) without a prescription, but alas, I live in a different juristrction. I'll likely pop into the US on holiday for a couple of weeks (after I graduate and start earning some serious money) picking up a few supplements and catching sights, then dropping down to Mexico for a prescription, and maybe some Marlin fishing (depending on where I have to go for the prescription).

Clomid is approved for fertitlity treatment in Australia, so basically I need a (mexican) doctor to tell me my sperm count is low (which it isn't) and that I need to be on clomid for 90 days to get my count back up (along with prescription).

I also want to visit the US (esp Golds Gym) and Mexico.
    Last edited by gymjunkie2004; 10-06-2004 at 01:06 AM.

Thread Information