L Hill is offline New Member

Water/Oil based in one go

Is there any problems shooting an oil based and a water based shot (ie deca and winny) at the same time from the same syringe? I want to cut down the number of injections i have to do if i can, but wasnt sure if i could mix the two in the same syringe without damaging either (if thats possible). Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere before...

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    I haven't had any problems in mixing tren (oil based) and winny together,just be sure and take it easy because the winny will come out a lot faster than the deca .

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    dunno, never tried it before but I would guess is not a good idea since oil and water don't mix. In theory it probably could be done, but I'm sure other more experienced people would agrre with me when I say it's not a good idea.

Don't worry about the injection you'll get over it eventually. It's not so bad. I hate needles with a passion but injecting with a 25 gauge needle you can't feel a thing, honest!!

L Hill is offline New Member
    It wasnt the pain aspect of injecting - just the number of them id have to do if i couldnt put them together. Ill be doing 5/week if i cant mix them, and id just rather have to do 3/week instead.

hammerhead is offline Member
    There's no problem with that at all. Most of the foods you eat are a mixture of oils and water. It will not blend together - they will remain seperated in the pin - but so what? Mix em up!

G-S Guest
    See, I've ALWAYS heard that you should never mix oil/water based together, therefor, I've never done it myself.

Slypknot is offline Member
    just drink the winny and BINGO - problem solved....

Decoder is offline Banned
    I was told never to mix them either. Oil and water are 2 different compounds obviously.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i'd be interested in seeing a study or some evidence that say's it's effective or ineffective, compared to injecting them seperatly...Madmax...

Thread Information