setian is offline Associate Member

First Cycle - Test E

This is going to be my first cycle. I have the needles, syringes, nolvadex , clomid, arimidex and letro already. Want to run arimidex during cycle. I don't know if I am gyno prone but I don't want to find out. I will be getting the actual testosterone enanthanate shortly. I might even add Hemadrol for an added strength kick to the last 4 weeks since at week 12 there is a powerlifting meet I will do.

I will get one more blood test done right before I start this. Also another one maybe a week or two after PCT.

Weeks 1-12 - Test E 500mg/wk (pin on monday and thursday)
    Weeks 1-12 - Arimidex .25mg EOD (scared of gyno and estro related stuff)
    Weeks 15-18 - Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Weeks 15-18 - Clomid 100/50/50/50

bf: ~12%
    lifting: >15 years
    Last edited by setian; 08-10-2010 at 06:35 PM.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Decent stats, good looking cycle but I would drop the Hemadrol... so why did you get Letro if you are running a-dex on cycle?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I don't know anything about Hemadrol,

but it sure is nice to see someone who does their homework

Cycle looks good to me...

Got Letro just in case. I don't plan on ever using it.

Hemadrol would be for another boost to get really ready for a meet. I would try TBOL or something else but don't have access to anything else.

Did the first shot. Injected the glute. Went in too easy! Aspirated. Tiny bubble, no blood. Injected slowly. I couldn't feel a thing. My allergy shots hurt more than this.

Gonna try the quad next time in 3.5 days.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Looking good, drop the H-drol.

Best of luck

I guess I will drop the HDROL. Would TBOL be better for 4 weeks at the end? Remember the 12 week is a sterngth competition. That is why I would maybe add something in the end instead of at the start like how some people use dbol for a kick start.

In my 4th week now. I am feeling very horny all the time! Too bad for the wife. haha

I am up to 235 lbs. now. Don't want too much more weight or I have to lift in a whole new weight class. I plan on lifting in the 242's. I even feel like my BF% is slightly lower now also. Can't wait to keep on going.

I am still debating on adding tbol at the last 4 weeks leading to my meet. But we'll see how my strength feels in a couple more weeks. Cause I want to know how my body responds to a test only cycle before I add anything else.

IMunchRoidz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Decent stats, good looking cycle but I would drop the Hemadrol... so why did you get Letro if you are running a-dex on cycle?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Looking good, drop the H-drol.

Best of luck
    im just wondering, why drop the hemadrol?

isn't hemadrol similar to halodrol which is the precursor for t-bol, which in the end is similar to d-bol which is used by most people as kick starter? hoping i didnt hijack the thread of ask a nooby question

just wondering setian, u said uve gone up 10lb in first 4 weeks, when did u start feeling the test e?

good luck brah

I started feeling it at about 2 weeks or after my 4th pin.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by setian View Post
    This is going to be my first cycle. I have the needles, syringes, nolvadex , clomid, arimidex and letro already. Want to run arimidex during cycle. I don't know if I am gyno prone but I don't want to find out. I will be getting the actual testosterone enanthanate shortly. I might even add Hemadrol for an added strength kick to the last 4 weeks since at week 12 there is a powerlifting meet I will do.

I will get one more blood test done right before I start this. Also another one maybe a week or two after PCT.

Weeks 1-12 - Test E 500mg/wk (pin on monday and thursday)
    Weeks 1-12 - Arimidex .25mg EOD (scared of gyno and estro related stuff)
    Weeks 15-18 - Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Weeks 15-18 - Clomid 100/50/50/50

bf: ~12%
    lifting: >15 years
    Nice,,,well thought out cycle. Love that avatar as well.

Just finished week 9 of this test E only cycle. Already up to 245 lbs. Body fat feels slightly lower and I haven't even done cardio.

I only worry that I will get too big, haha. I don't want to weigh in past 242 for a meet at end of week 12. Guess I may have to cut and sweat some water weight out.

428scj is offline Junior Member
    Throw in some Var. That would bring it down for you and help increase your strength. Getting ready to do that cycle myself in a month. Test E and Var.

So, how is your strength so far? Vascularity? Size? Is there any bloat or has the Armidex been taking care of it?

I don't really think I have any bloat at all. Strength is way up and that's all I really care about. Wish I had some Var but it's pricey. How about TBOL? I have heard it's like Var but cheaper.

I am just a newbie with just a Var/Tbol cycle under my belt. Marcus, Hawaian Pride, or the other vets can answer that for you. I am under the impression that Tbol just turns to Test after it passes the liver so you are probably not going to get anything more from that.

Don't quote me on it. Like I said, newbie here, reading and learning. Let a vet chime in and square us away.....lol.

Also, what size pins are you using? Just trying to gather as much information as I can before my next cycle. Thanks

23 guage, 1.5" long. I shoot in quads and glutes. rotating around.

Thread Information