2blarge is offline New Member

** test and deca ??

anyone used ** products. i heard good and bad. im starting on my 3rd week of 500mg of cyp and 450mg of deca . and nothing yet. i did enthanate before(different brand) and gained 8lbs in my first two weeks. any input or am i just impatient??

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm on ** test cyp as well. Just started my second week. What's your batch number?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Madmax is offline Senior Member

Re: ** test and deca ??

Originally posted by 2blarge
    anyone used ** products. i heard good and bad. im starting on my 3rd week of 500mg of cyp and 450mg of deca. and nothing yet. i did enthanate before(different brand) and gained 8lbs in my first two weeks. any input or am i just impatient??

were you taking d-bol with that cycle because the test shots take 3 weeks to kick in...Madmax...

2blarge is offline New Member
    yea i am taking 35mg dbol with my doses 2x a day .15mg at 8am and 20mg at pm as to a lot #, the cyp was given to me from a friend who put it in another bottle. mine just has a label saying **cypianate 250mg. thanks for reply. max what do you think?? ive noticed a little strenght gain, (from dbol)but no noticable size.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    honestly bro i have heard bad things about **, so i have never used him...alot of bro's do use him from here and some with great success, as for me i will never because i have heard to many negative things about him...sorry bro i'm not much of a help to you on this one...maybe someone who has used him can tell you...later..Madmax..

Thread Information