jhop1 is offline Junior Member

Same site injections

Is it true that if you inject in the same site like very other day you will overload your receptors and build up scar tissue, i was wondering say if someone did delts, but rotated them every other day with tren would it make the gear less effective beacuse your hitting them more than once per week or would it just build up scar tissue?
    like say left delt monday, right delt tuesday, left tri wed, right tri, thurs then start all over again.
    Last edited by jhop1; 02-10-2003 at 11:39 AM.

Slypknot is offline Member
    So far I've been told not to hit the same spot more than once per 5 days... so I just bounce between quads/glutes and I'm covered...If you were doing 5 inj's a week then you might need to include calves as well...

Whether this has any actual fact behind it I'm not sure - just something I remember reading a while ago when I was wondering about hitting the same spot over and over.

jhop1 is offline Junior Member
    so then would it be alright or would it hurt the receptors? and make the gains during the cycle less?

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    It's good to rotate spots to prevent excess scaring and oil buildup in that particular area. As for receptors don't worry about keeping them fresh, that doesnt come from same spot injections. It is good to roatate enough to allow at least 5-7 days before hitting same spot again.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, neeeever heard of that. I only inject my quads and have had no troubles at all. The reason for rotation is so scar tissue doesnt form in the muscle.

OG

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    As far as receptors go...the way I understand it is..........the reason for going off a cycle is to let them download per say. To let them become fresh again. DO NOT quote me on this...but I think that's the jist of it. Anyone else ?
    Last edited by Ozzy; 02-10-2003 at 02:05 PM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    every injection i have done for the last 2 cycles has been in the shoulders...and i did eod injections on both cycles...i didn't notice any difference...Madmax..

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if i do local inject with fina, for exemple, in my biceps, wil they become some huge hydraulic cylinders??

Thread Information