Thread: Legal script

batmann is offline New Member

Legal script

I keep screwing this up cause I'm old and not very computor literate but here goes again. I am in my 50's and have a legal script for Cypionate and Bromocriptine. This is due to a pituitary problem. For about a year and a half I been adding other "AS" to my legal Cip. I have done three cycles so far with great results. I used Cip and Deca for 8 weeks the first time then two months later ran Cip,Winny Depot and Deca for 10 weeks, four months later I did T-400,Deca and Primo,12 weeks. I would like to have others thoughts on what I'm doing and also I want to know if the Bromo acts to limit estrogen and gyno,so far no problems. I have to take the Bromo every day (5.0mg) the Cip RX: .75-1.0cc per week. I double that(the Cip) when on but go back to what's prescribed when the cycle is finished. I guess I'm never really off. What do you think? I am 5'8" and 190lbs. I have a 33inch waist and a 49inch chest. Bi's are almost 17" pumped. My body fat is around 16%. I have at least one complete physical a year as well as two full blood tests. Other than the pituitary problem I'm in perfect health. I have been weight training since high school but really got serious about twelve years ago when I stopped martal arts (Judo) competition. I hope I did this right this time and it gets posted.

batmann is offline New Member
    One more thing the script is for a 10cc vial 200mg/ml.

Thread Information