buckwheat is offline Associate Member

which brand of EQ

ill be starting my eq cycle within a week or so.which brand or brands do you guys reccomend.my choices.tokkyo eq 200,jurox eq 200,dk ultragan 100,dk maxigan 50,QV eq 200,tornell EQ50(equigan)and last is shit called equifort 50. one more question,if i do 100mg of prop,eod,will i get acne.appreciate the feedback.

1st choice: QV. 2nd choice: TT if you can still get it. With both of these you'll have more mg per ml. Meaning alot less to inject and/or alot less injects. Besides that they are much better quality than the others. As far as the acne problem with the prop, everybody is different bro. Its hard to say whether or not you'll break out. I'm cycling 500mg/wk of eth and taking 2000mgs of pantothenic acid ED (vit b-5) to help with the acne. No probs yet.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    eq is eq, the only difference is the frequent injections due to is ml's, the brand dont matter is up to u how well u do it with a proper diet and workout routine, and about acne i dont no if prop gives acne but, for sure eq will

razor67 is offline Banned
    i have had great results from both ttokkyo and QV eq.. but lean towards the QV..

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    QV

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    QV/Fort dodge mix

chinups Guest
    Fort dodge is the best, but more injects. QV is the best of all the second choices. This is my opinion strictly from research.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i just picked up 3 bottles of qv for my next cycle...so i hope it's as good as you guys say...Madmax..

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    bottom line bro,
    it will be a little hard for all of us to give u a straight answer, reason why is cos all we can tell u is, what we experienced with certain brand, and i no there is noone in here that had tried all brands, i did tornel, maxigan, then fortdodge all r 50mg per cc, from the begining i though tornel was that shit but then found maxigan thinking different, so at the end i found them all good cos all of them gave good results..
    there r more brands to go bro....

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Im loyal to QV.

Thread Information