motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member

test enan with sust?

just curious if anyone has run enan and sust together before. i have 10ml of each and might run them together, but i don't know what combination would work best or at all. here's what the rest of my cycle looks like:
    1-4 d-bol 25mg
    1-10 deca 300 mg

1-10 some mixture of the sust and enanthate

i've also got nolva on hand and clomid for post therapy

any ideas would be much appreciated.

- oh yeah, i'm 6', 185 lbs. 24yrs old, and looking to get to around 200lbs before i start cutting maybe later this summer.

thanks

this will be my first cycle, too.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, see if u can get another 10ml vial of enant and run 500mgs per week and forget about the Sust. Sust is best run eod to get the most out of the short and long acting esters in it. Any less is a waste IMO. Run something like...

OG

weeks 1 - 4 30mgs dbol ed
    weeks 1 - 10 500mgs enant
    weeks 1 - 10 300mgs deca

I've heard that eod is the way to go with sust. What if I did the sust eod for the first 3 weeks, then switched to the enanthate for the remaining weeks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doing this would allow me to take advantage of the short esters in the beginning, while building up the long esters. After week three I would be injecting the enanthate (another long ester) and the test levels should remain fairly level, right?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    You would be better off just taking enanthate . You are running D-bol, which would be sufficient in jump starting your stack.

However if you find you want to use Sustanon , front-loading with it might be the way to go; take it in 500mg one-time doses over the first two weeks, and then follow up with enanthate at 500mg/wk.

This technique would make maximum use of the short(er) acting esters and allow them to saturate your system to the furthest extent.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Polska
    You would be better off just taking enanthate . You are running D-bol, which would be sufficient in jump starting your stack.

However if you find you want to use Sustanon , front-loading with it might be the way to go; take it in 500mg one-time doses over the first two weeks, and then follow up with enanthate at 500mg/wk.

This technique would make maximum use of the short(er) acting esters and allow them to saturate your system to the furthest extent.
    I like this idea.

Pain

the more I think about it, I might just skip the D-bol and front load the sust 250mg eod then run the enanthate at 400mg/wk for the remainder along with the deca . sound cool?

strollin is offline Associate Member
    I'm a big fan of sust if you do the research you find that sience proves susts is better than all other tests. some people confuse the extra water you hold with enthante to be bigger gains. I don't count water as gains. And at every other day that would ave. around 1g a week that level is way to high unless your doing shows. don't waste your money 500-750mg sust per week is fine. this is your first cycle take it easy. don't bother with the enthanate for now save it for later. go with 500mg sust 1-10, 200mg deca 1- 10 and 35 mg d-bol ed 1-4. Use the enthanate with some tren for your next cycle

Thread Information