Juicifer is offline Associate Member

my bro is only gonna wait 4 weeks off from his 10 week cycle..what should i tell him?

i know hes gonna end up makin good gains still and think its alright..but hes not fully recovered...he whips out his "monkey brains" whenever i tell him not too...and hes all "dude look at these things" referin to how large his testicles are....

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    tell him to go ahead and waste his money and let him learn the hard way.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro tell ur friend he could be asking for allot of trouble. 4 weeks im betting hes not fully recoverd yet. He could risk having a limp noodle for the rest of his life. He could get bad acne, hairloss, liver problems any number of bad sides that could be permanent. Tell him its guys like him who give AS a bad name. Time on = time off!

OG

this isn't the first time hes done this...hes bigger than me too and it pisses me off lol...should i hide his shit?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The question I would ask him is why is he bothering to come off at all? There is no way he is recovered why take the four weeks off. If he wants to be on year round then be on year round but tell him to quit fooling himself into thinking taking a few weeks off after cycle is going to make everything ok.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    why don't you sit him in front of your computer or tell him to come and read this board. once he's read a few postings related to this issue he'll soon realise his mistake. get him to read this thread.

if he still decides to go ahead then it's his problem when his nuts don't work, his gear doesn't work and he needs hormone replacement therapy just to get a hard on.

shit man, what was the name of that up and coming bb star who 'burnt out' early cause he over did it on the gear? does he want to end up like him?
    Last edited by FedSki; 02-11-2003 at 05:06 AM.

you guy sound more convincing than i do...thanks alot bros

Thread Information