Rich8888 is offline Member

Research Button Doesn't Work

Have ya'll noticed..that it seems lately more than ever, some of the most dumbass, uninformed, ignornat questions are popping up? It is scary to think that some of our newer fellow bro's are actually either contemplating or already putting foreign substances into their body.

One would have to think after reading some of those posts and questions that the g-d damn search button on our board doesn't work.

Help me if I am off base or flat out wrong..however, I have seen less Mod interjection and guidance on some of those posts. I also believe we add to the problem by trying to be helpful (which we should be under the proper circumstances) Instead there needs to be a standard answer that most in the know should say and that is simply .."DO YOUR RESEARCH"....If we did that more often, than perhaps the ones that are more inclined to go ahead and do something stupid, would pause and research the subject matter before they potentially hurt themselves.

Don't get me wrong, those that know me, know that I am always willing and helpful when I can. However, lately some of the stuff on this board is absurd. Perhaps I am raging, but I know their are other bros that agree with what I and saying.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I thought this thread was going to be some newbies excuse to post a reoccuring thread hat has been answered many times
    abstrack@protonmail.com

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by abstrack
    I thought this thread was going to be some newbies excuse to post a reoccuring thread hat has been answered many times
    DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!! JK

Pain

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    my search button doesn't work either....so i have some questions for everyone...

1. are roids good for a 16 year old...

2. whats an anti estrogen...

3. can i run growth hormone if my growth plates aren't closed

4. whats a good cycle for me, i'm 5'11....

5. why haven't you guy's awnsered my fucking questions...this board sucks...fuck you guys i'm leaving....

USE THE DAMN SEARCH BUTTONS GUY'S....Madmax

Exactly....but how 'bout "Do I squirt out the water in the winny before I inject the white stuff?"

skinnyhb is offline Member
    6) im halfway through my cycle of _____ only and the rest of it hasn't come yet, and neither has my clomid or anti- e's, what do i do.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just remember you can use the search button and find the early post to some of our senior members as well. You might be suprised at some of the questions asked by the "authorities" back then. We all get tired of answering the same old questions but your first time on a board can be intimidating for anyone. We do our best to allow both sides of a debate to be given a voice without letting it break out into a flame war. Sometimes we do it right and sometimes we get it wrong but remember the eye is always watching.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Just remember you can use the search button and find the early post to some of our senior members as well. You might be suprised at some of the questions asked by the "authorities" back then. We all get tired of answering the same old questions but your first time on a board can be intimidating for anyone. We do our best to allow both sides of a debate to be given a voice without letting it break out into a flame war. Sometimes we do it right and sometimes we get it wrong but remember the eye is always watching.
    True.

Pain

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    good point rickson.

but i gotta add
    7)can i drink my winny?

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    One of the things that makes this board so unique to some of the other boards is that....if some newbie comes on the board and posts a question like......what are anti-e's or whats ** mean. We don't flame there ass off and tell him/her to use the search button. Or maybe some of you do tell him/her to use the search button , instead of answering there question first and then tell them where the search button is. That's my fucking problem......I see people laugh at some of the questions like they new the answer to everything when they first decided to use gear. Get off your fucking hands and type in the answer to there questions and then tell them where the search button is and tell them they'll find a lot of there answers there , be considerate and stop and remember where you came from.........Stick a fork in me , I'm done
    Last edited by Ozzy; 02-11-2003 at 12:08 PM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by symatech
    good point rickson.

but i gotta add
    7)can i drink my winny?
    Bro ive heard this to!! What about test enth? Can i drink that or maybe snort it?

Slypknot is offline Member
    I've been on quite a few message boards in my days dealing from DTV to gear to ...and the list goes on. It's usually the same, the seniors get tired of the newbs and visa versa.

One item few consider is: Due to the EXTENSIVE history on this board, and the probability that EVERY question has already been asked/answered.... if newbs asked nothing and kept hitting the search button, how busy do ya think this board would actually be?

I know, me being a newb to gear, that the times I have had to ask a question I've done research and found something similar but not EXACTLY what my problem was... so sure, I can be flamed for asking something that has already been asked before - but it's more important for me to get an exact answer for my particular delima - especially when it's doing something serious like gear. I, as many other newbs, look to the seniors here as a guide - my own personal internet trainer. Hell, the 'trainer' who hooked me up with sauce totally messed up my cycle instructions! I didn't know that until I posted what my cycle was! So I trust you guys (the most of ya) and will probably help keep this board busy...

My own experience has always been - you only keep knowledge if you pass it on. Help the newbies and you'll keep your knowledge sharp and up to date....

Slyp - Not yet emotionally enhanced by Clomid

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Ozzy
    One of the things that makes this board so unique to some of the other boards is that....if some newbie comes on the board and posts a question like......what are anti-e's or whats ** mean. We don't flame there ass off and tell him/her to use the search button. Or maybe some of you do tell him/her to use the search button , instead of answering there question first and then tell them where the search button is. That's my fucking problem......I see people laugh at some of the questions like they new the answer to everything when they first decided to use gear. Get off your fucking hands and type in the answer to there questions and then tell them where the search button is and tell them they'll find a lot of there answers there , be considerate and stop and remember where you came from.........Stick a fork in me , I'm done

i don't know if i interpratated your post correctly so if i didn't i appolagize...i was a visitor long before i joined on this site...i spent months and months looking up information on this board as well as others before i joined...not all members here started out asking questions that have been awnsered a million times already...i'm not saying that i knew the awnser to everything before i decided to use gear, i still don't know everything there is to know about gear...i learn new things everyday on this board...but i atleast took the time to earn the respect of others by not posting questions that i could very easily look up and find for myself....IMO..some people do not want to take the time to look up the awsners...and IMO that means they are to some degree a little lazy...so when i tell people to use the search button, i am really saying "use your brain, you are getting ready to stick something in your body that could potentially be fatal or hazardous to your health...after you get a good understanding of the information you looked up, then get 2nd opinions from the other board members..." i would rather have some idea of what i need to do in order to juice than to not look up the info myself and take a strangers advice that could possibly be incorrect....i hope this clarify's some why we tell people to use search buttons.....

i'm not saying i don't like awnsering questions..i enjoy awnsering questions very much.....just not questions that are completly obvious and very easy for yourself to find the awnsers...

examples: whats clomid???

they could look up in the drug progfiles and find out for yourself...later bro...Madmax...
    Last edited by Madmax; 02-11-2003 at 12:29 PM.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Madmax

you are getting ready to stick something in your body that could potentially be fatal or hazardous to your health...
    This is exactly why it is up to the ones who know the answer , to prvide the answer and guide them to finding more "facts" than someone's opinion. There are a lot of opinions on every board........I'm looking for "Facts" to my questions , not opinions. I'm not pointing fingers at any specific person and definitely not Madmax. I'm probably guilty of saying "Do a Research" on more than one occasion myself. My belief is that we all as "Brothers" need to put out a little more effort for the newbie. We all were newbies at one time and if memory serves me correctly , my first post was in a round about way....where to find a source. Think of how I felt , even though I was in the wrong....I was not crusified. Peace

Max....That's exactly what I'm am talking about. It isn't that we don't offer input and info because we do. WhenI was introduced to the AR board, I sat back and read the posts and researched and got some knowledge on the various subject matter that I was interested in. However, back then I recall a hell of a lot more DO YOUR RESEARCH responses than I see now....and that is my point.

Thread Information