joe_capone is offline Member

okay tell me guys what u think bout this..

dbol week 1-4 (20mg)
    sust week 1-10 (500 mg)
    eq week 1-10 (400 mg)

will l-dex help control the bloat from the d-bol? i will also keep a clean diet consisting of low carbs. for ex 100 grams of carbs during the day from food just to help me work out. and no carbs after 6 pm. high in protien. im not expecting huge huge gains from this just some decent size for now and im using the dbol for a kick start while waiting for the sus to kick in im planning on doing a ketogenic diet after cycle is done. to cut up for summer. my b/f is around 14 - 15% so im extra cautious about water and fats. ill be doing cardio eod. im just curious if l-dex will help with the d-bol and sustanon .. dont worry im getting colmid and nolva too.

im also worried about hair loss since dbol and sus convert to dht.. should i order some proscar or saw palmetto? iknow saw palmetto helps reduce dht but that doesnt seem safe enough for me... and nizoral is just a piece of junk. ahhhhhhhhh help me out here

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    Definately get the ldex and they say that eq should be run for 12wks also I've done the sust (omnadren 250) with the dbol and eq and I would say do 30mg dbol everyday broken out to several doses (6), the eq is good at 400mg/wk but do it 12 wks and honestly I would break the sust down to atleast three shots a week instead of two but still at 500mg/wk. If possible though maybe change it out for some test enanthate . Then again I did gain a solid 20lbs from the sust,dbol,eq & winny depot but next time I'm gonna do some prop,enanthate,eq,and winny depot. Let's bump for the hairloss not prone to it here.

BUMP

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    If you are prone to Male Pattern Baldness then I would have to recommend Proscar at 1.25mg per day. It has a very short half life and will come out of your system in a mere day. The chances of side effects from it are very low and it has a proven track record for well over a decade. You prob have less than a 1% chance of any sides although people talk it up like you will be impotent, that is crap. It gets out of your system so fast and all possible sides are reversible as soon as you stop taking it. If you are running an anti-estrogen throughout than you almost completly eliminate any possiblitly of side effects.

You didn't mention it, but stay away from Winny becuase it is a dht derivative, meaning is has already converted to dht and proscar etc. can't help.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Also, it can take a few weeks to get to maximum DHT supression from proscar so the best advice would be to start it daily 3-4 weeks prior to your cycle.

thanks bro.

"I would break the sust down to atleast three shots a week instead of two but still at 500mg/wk. "

how is that possible??? can u explain how u do that??? never done it b4 but i done 500 per week and gained 20 lbs

thing with the dbol at 20 mg is coz i wanna avoid water and bloat so im doing it low.

Thread Information