Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member

Syringe Question

Bought needles today to start my cycle tomorrow.. My brother and friends always used 22 gauge 1 1/2 inch needles. When I went to the pharmacy they said they only had 22 gauge 1 inch needles. Will they be ok to use? Thanks......

COCK D

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    how much fat to do you have, where are you shooting? I use 1 inch for my delts and thighs, 1.5 inch for my glutes. If you are lean and can get to the muscle - 1 inch should be fine - any one else want to comment?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    1.5 inch 22 gauge will be fine in glutes and quads.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I have to say something.

I use 25g for my fina, its slow but just right for me.

lol i jabbed a 21g into my hand and i was opening something. how in the world do you do that on purpose hehe

I must be over sensitive or something :P

strollin is offline Associate Member
    redrumkev is right 1inch for delts 1.5 for glutes. You should be okay with 1 inch in the glute but it might be alittle more painfull and take longer to asorb. I love shooting in the delts!!!!!!

orto is offline Junior Member
    Try 25G 1 1/2 inch.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Re: Syringe Question

Originally posted by Cock Diesel155
    Bought needles today to start my cycle tomorrow.. My brother and friends always used 22 gauge 1 1/2 inch needles. When I went to the pharmacy they said they only had 22 gauge 1 inch needles. Will they be ok to use? Thanks......

COCK D
    Bro, your on the East coast , right ? How are you just walking into a pharmacy and asking for 22g 1 1/2 in syringes I thought you need a script for them here on the east coast. I could be wrong , I never walked into a pharmacy here for syringes.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    g*z services offers 23g 1.5" pins...very nice for glutes...for quads and delts i use 25g 5/8" as both of those areas are quite lean on me. so far no complaints and i was sticking myself ED during my test/tren cycle. and i grew like a mother fucker so i know that the pins were getting the juice into my muscles.

Slypknot is offline Member
    In response to the 'walking into a pharmacy and getting darts on the east coast' question - there are certain places which never question it. I know there are several 'Eckerds drive through' pharmacies that never question my asking for 50 syringes...

Personally I use a 22x1 for glutes/quads/etc. I've just had to be careful when hitting my glutes to do it in a place with very little fat due to the size of the pin only being an inch...

Re: Re: Syringe Question

Originally posted by Ozzy
    Bro, your on the East coast , right ? How are you just walking into a pharmacy and asking for 22g 1 1/2 in syringes I thought you need a script for them here on the east coast. I could be wrong , I never walked into a pharmacy here for syringes.
    Nah man I just walk right in and ask for them.. Of course you get weird looks and stuff but who cares. The can be dicks if they want, but it's not illegal to sell syringes. Hell yesterday the lady yelled across the room, " How many ml's do you want in your syringes.?" Everyone in line was just looking at my funny.

Also, does anyone know where I could find any diagrams on quad and delt shots?? Thanks for the advice fellas.. I appericiate it..

Slypknot is offline Member
    Cock, visit www.spotinjections.com

They have diagrams for everything...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I use 5/8" for delts, tris, bi's and calves....1.5 for quads...and don't shoot glutes.

Thanks for the info fellas.. It helped me out a lot.

Thread Information