Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

guys I need some advice on my current cycle...please

Currently taking EQ, Primo and Anavar . EQ at 450mg/wk, Primo dropped to 200mg/wk, and Anavar at 30mg but just upped it to 50mg/ED. I want to add some Test Prop in the mix, because of what I've read about combining androgens and anabolics for cutting. However, I don't really know how much I should add. I only have 6 amps of Primo left, so that will be running out soon and since upping the anavar that will probably run out within the next couple of weeks. What I was thinking was adding the Prop 300-400mg/wk while keeping the EQ at 450mg, and adding some Winny at 50mg/ED to finish up the cycle. I don't know however if I should wait to add the Test in till the Var and Primo run out or if I should just stack it all together, it just seems like a lot of gear to be running at one time.

Prop 300-400mg
    EQ 450mg
    Primo 200mg
    Var 50mg

I won't add the winny till the Primo and Var run out, but does this look ok? Can anyone give me some advice, please?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    How long is your total cycle? Post up propose length and where your at right now

How long have you been on var? And how long are you planning a break for the liver between the var and winny?

I think test is always a good idea, even in mild doses. I would toss it in there at 50mgED as long as there is 6wks or over left on the cycle.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    yeah, 5 weeks in, and another 6-7 left to go. Will start the Winny once the Var is done.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Take 400mgs a week of prop for 6 weeks.

anna is offline New Member
    read the rules...

btw, so cal. - go to mexico
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 01-14-2006 at 04:54 PM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by anna
    I've been wondering if you could let me know where to get some Primo.? I live in So. CA as well. Thanks.

First of all dont ask for sources!!! Secondly why post this on a thread that was started 3 years ago? Did you really google the word steroids and came to this thread? Wow these just keep getting better and better.........

Thread Information