FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Will Human Growth Hormone help post cycle. Help Please.

I was fortunate enough to get ahold of some Human Growth Hormone . I've got enough to take around 4 units per day for a couple months. I'm about to come off cycle and was wondering If HGH would benefit post cycle crash. Also, anyone who has tried or knows about HGH what was your experiences with it. Thanks for the help.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Frank...HGH will not help you per se as a post cycle recovery supplement. Depending on your stats, Age, diet and training, HGH will aid you in overall development of lean muscle tissue and age related issuers, such as wrinkles, hair loss, libido, sleep, etc. The one catch is that yoou need to use HGH for a period of 6 months to affect the real benefits.

Should you decide not to use it....PM me...I think I know someone who will.

Thanks

Originally posted by Rich8888
    Frank...HGH will not help you per se as a post cycle recovery supplement. Depending on your stats, Age, diet and training, HGH will aid you in overall development of lean muscle tissue and age related issuers, such as wrinkles, hair loss, libido, sleep, etc. The one catch is that yoou need to use HGH for a period of 6 months to affect the real benefits.

Should you decide not to use it....PM me...I think I know someone who will.

Thanks Rich. I'll see how things go on this end and may drop you a pm later.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Lots of people use HGH post cycle but I would try and start it a month ahead of cessation of AAS use. You won't grow on that amount but you should be able to maintain muscle mass while burning some fat. Two months isn't much like rich said I would prefer at least 4 months.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    many people use growth for post cycle..i use mine about 2 months past my cycle, ans throughout my cycle from day 1, so i stay on about 5-6 months..to name a few of it's qualities, it helps in maintaining gains and strenghing tendons and alos aids in fatloss....Madmax..

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    How much would I expect to pay for growth at 4iu/day for 24 weeks? Will begin with cutting cycle including Test Enathate, Test Prop, Winstrol , Equipoise , Clen , and ECA strategically mapped out to give me the best chances to achieve my goal of 250 @ 8%

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    How much would I expect to pay for growth at 4iu/day for 24 weeks? Will begin with cutting cycle including Test Enathate, Test Prop, Winstrol, Equipoise, Clen, and ECA strategically mapped out to give me the best chances to achieve my goal of 250 @ 8%

i pay $450 for 126 i.u of serostim....Madmax..

that would be 1 month correct?

so that would cost me round' 2700.00 for 6 months worth.....damn.....hefty price but im assuming hefty benefits as well....

benifits depend on your age and cycling expierence...i take 6 i.u per day for 5 days on and 2 off...so each box last me 21 days, and with 5 on and 2 off it's close to a month...thats assuming you get it for the price i do bro....Madmax...

Thanks

Thanks for all the feedback. It was informative and very helpful.

Thread Information