BRUISER is offline Junior Member

Pain in lower back?

Been on Winny 50mg ED for weeks 1-6 added Fina @ 75mg ED for week 6. I planned for a 8 week cycle, but did a glute shot of the Fina yesterday and have pain approx 4" above the sight today. Dont know if it's judt the muscles that are sore or if it's something more serious? Does anyone have any input on this?

Slypknot is offline Member
    I'd suggest giving it some time...see if it worsens or turns red/turns into a solid ball/etc...

Pretty norm though - no pain no gain!

adaptations is offline Member
    if its pain in your lower back it just may be something as simple as upping your water intake. winny is harsh...and dbol s the same way...
    Youll see people getting lower back pumps from dbol too

IF its an abcess then itll get red at the inj site...so rule that out

Thanks for the quick responces! I haven't drank much water today, hope that's what it is.

adaptations is offline Member
    im willing to bet it is

needle is offline Senior Member
    Well to start off lower back pain would have to do with a muscle becasue you have NO VITAL organs or anything down there. Kidneys are right below the rib cage in the back. I was D BOl and experienced the samething- if you start throwing up then you might start worrying and stop or see a doctor.

Thanks needle, I've been pounding the water the past 6 hours and I didn't take the winny or fina today in hopes that pain would go away. It's good to know this isn't something out of the ordinary.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Some more to help you out- if you start deveolping a sore spot or a ball or knot in the area where your injecting- which can be caused by a dirty needle or not cleaning your skin good enough you can get a nasty infection. One of my friends had this happen- had to have a piece of his flesh cut out. If it looks weird at all don't hesitate to go to the doc.

Iceman_69 is offline New Member

I am in the exact same boat dude

Just started my first cycle of dbol , its been about 4 weeks. I had been working out hard and experiencing good gains, but hadn't been religious on the water. The last couple days I thought my lower back was on fire. I finally started pounding the water by the gallons and it has faded tremendously.

Thread Information