latman49 is offline Member

Low dose Dbol while cutting?

What do you guys think about this?

I am planning to do some light cutting in a few months and looking to add about 5 or 10 solid pounds. I will be eating a cutting diet and doing moderate cardio with clen and eca, and I plan to run Fina for about 6 weeks. Softball season is right around the corner and I am wanting to run some dbol together with Fina because the strength gains should be out of this world....which should make for some tape measure home runs. I was just wandering if you guys think running 25-30mg of dbol in the above mentioned senario will increase the strength gains without getting me all bloated and watered down?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I'm not too sure about this, but isn't the Fina + Prop cycle usually done for cutting and gaining strength. 25-30mg of dbol isn't that low of a dose (IMO). Why not Winny?

Hangman is offline New Member
    I ahve done low dose d-bol while cutting. I think your dose it too high though. Basically I used it because there was nothing else around at the time. Your diet must be in order or you will hold too much water. You're not getting ready for a show or shoot so the d-bol won't matter much. Try using 10mg/day for few days and go from there. If your water retention is acceptable, go to 15 and so on. Eventually you'll begin to feel a slight bloat-just back off from the that dosage in the same increment.

latman49 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    Why not Winny?
    My last cycle was Fina/Winny and I was happy with the strength gains.....but I keep hearing that nothing compares to Fina and Dbol together. I may experiment with it and let you guys know how it works.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by latman49

My last cycle was Fina/Winny and I was happy with the strength gains.....but I keep hearing that nothing compares to Fina and Dbol together. I may experiment with it and let you guys know how it works.
    Please keep us informed. I would love to do a cheap cutting cycle, can't get much cheaper than Fina/Dbol .

Pain

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i took some ragging on this one.
    i figured that while trying to lean out i could do low dose dbol to maintain muscle size,reduce catabolism increase protein synthsis and give me a boost. i did it with the bridge method. i did 10mg am only while trying to lean. when i was posting about it i took some ragging but IT WORKED LIKE I WANTED. i maintained muscle hardness,shape,size and strength while dropping fat weight.
    i will do it again soon as it worked

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think it can be done but I think anadrol is a better choice for that personally.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    dbol seems to release dopamine. this would help reduce adipose tissue

-SF

Dimitri is offline New Member
    how many weeks of dbol at low dosages would be enough til u start gettin real bloated....

Thread Information