JULY GTP is offline Associate Member

using EXPIRED gear...

i had asked a ? about what happens if i use expired gear? i no now but, my ? now is anyone currently doing expired gear? i read bfor someone was doing it but, at that time i wasnt interested to no, i got some aratest250 expired 2.5 months ago...

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    people have used stuuf up to 2 years expired... all depends on the conditions the gear was in during the period you had it... if in a cool dark place you should be just fine bro...

Lift Chief is offline Member
    May be a little bit less potent but should still be alright.

yes these bottles been in a cold dark place since i got them,
    anyone else supporting tankass comment?
    tankass thanks bro..

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    n/p bro. if you dont want them you can send them this way ill make sure they are put to use

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i've read a few places that its fine to use expired gear.

Decoder is offline Banned
    2 surgery's my ass! get it!?

Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Re: You might want to consider this...

Originally posted by dickrenegade
    Using expired gear will make you look like this:

Proof that Wack-o had some kids ass crack transplanted to his face.

Dick
    Alright bro.....now you've gone too far with putting a picture of Michael Jackass up on the board

Oh , and anyone NOT wanting to do there expired gear should pm me for my addy to send it to

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Fucken hilarious! Michael looks HYYYUUUGE!

well last night i did 1st shoot of it,
    prop150mg and deca50mg trying to minimize pain,
    i did my bi after 15min had a little pain, now i'm thinking it prolly lost its potency right?
    or ARATEST is not painful? thanks guys for ur nice
    answers and funny pic....

anyone who tried aratest if can tell me wether is painfull or not? i feel some pain rightnow but, nothing like sust250............

forget the pain from it, i did my homework believe me, this is i thing i havent read or find,
    i want to no if prop can be frontload?
    150mg or 200mg its too little or much?
    how long doing it?

so nobody nos this question?

The Butcher is offline Member
    I don't think the compounds convert into anything, they just lose their potency. That is why there is an expiration date on pharmaceuticals(sp?). Since they are prescribed at a given dosage, using expired meds will not give you the correct amount that was prescribed. Since all meds degrade at different rates, it's not really feasible to say "After the expiratoin of med X, you need to take 1.25 times (or whatever the conversion factor would be due to degredation) the prescribed amount Y number of months past the expiration date." Is everyone following me here?
    Now, it is highly unlikely that your test that expired 2.5 months ago has dropped it's potency a significant amount. The expiration date is just sort of a general claim from the manufacturer that the medication will contain the designated amount of med up to the date printed on the bottle. After that date, the potency MIGHT be less than what the manufacturer has gauranteed(for some reason I can't spell for shit today, so i don't know if I spelled 'gauranteed' right. I don't think I did). Your expired test, or whatever med you are talking about will still have the same compound in it, just potentially less than it says on the bottle. But, since most of us use vet shit that varies widely on the amount of juice in each actual ml, I certainly wouldn't worry about it. You won't notice the difference.

Oh, and Dick, you are a silly mofo. Funny as hell.

Originally posted by The Butcher
    I don't think the compounds convert into anything, they just lose their potency. That is why there is an expiration date on pharmaceuticals(sp?). Since they are prescribed at a given dosage, using expired meds will not give you the correct amount that was prescribed. Since all meds degrade at different rates, it's not really feasible to say "After the expiratoin of med X, you need to take 1.25 times (or whatever the conversion factor would be due to degredation) the prescribed amount Y number of months past the expiration date." Is everyone following me here?
    Now, it is highly unlikely that your test that expired 2.5 months ago has dropped it's potency a significant amount. The expiration date is just sort of a general claim from the manufacturer that the medication will contain the designated amount of med up to the date printed on the bottle. After that date, the potency MIGHT be less than what the manufacturer has gauranteed(for some reason I can't spell for shit today, so i don't know if I spelled 'gauranteed' right. I don't think I did). Your expired test, or whatever med you are talking about will still have the same compound in it, just potentially less than it says on the bottle. But, since most of us use vet shit that varies widely on the amount of juice in each actual ml, I certainly wouldn't worry about it. You won't notice the difference.

Oh, and Dick, you are a silly mofo. Funny as hell.

thanks butcher that makes sence and clears my worry situation, i think its still somehow good and effective bcos i feel pain i did my 3rd shoot last night tri's and it's a consistently pain not to painful but i can feel it, thanks again bro for ur help later.....

Thread Information