Thread: New guy here

asimov is offline Junior Member

New guy here

What's up fellas. Wanted to introduce myself here, it's my second day on the board. I'm fairly new to AS use. I'm a pro baseball player, a pitcher in the upper minor leagues. I'm 26 years old, 6'2" 205 lbs. with about 13% body fat. I lift on a regular basis but restrict the hard work to my legs. I have a chronic tendonitis problem in my shoulder (biceps tendon), so I lift lighter now with upper body. Cycled 6 weeks with winny/ deca in summer, then a test shut me down. But just began another cycle w/deca yesterday (11-21). I'm facing a probable re-test in next few months but willing to take the risk. Nothing conventional has worked to eliminate the shoulder problem, so I tried deca in july/august and it did wonders. Obviously my arm is my career so I have to do what it takes. Looking for the deca to alleviate if not cure the tendonitis problem. And the added MPH won't hurt either. Anyhow I've done alot of research about going about this the proper way to get best results and maintain them. But looking for some pointers. My current plan is to go with 400mg to 600mg per week for 8 to 12 weeks. Possibly stack later on with winny and clen . Then take HCG , Clomid, and Clen again as I come off. I'm on the right track here? Anything else I should consider?

By the way, you guys run an excellent site here. I had a totally different view on AS before finding the website in December 2000. You guys do a good job here.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Welcome bro, HCG isnt used post cycle its for mid extended cycles, stick with clomid and youll be fine. If i were to make a suggestion it would be to add test

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    damn bro, congrats on the career, thats awesome! and welcome to the board.

winny probably is a bad idea as it tends to dry the joints out, more prone to injury that way.

deca is the best for aches and pains, but it stays in your system for a long time. but if your gonna do deca, i would definately run test with it.

if you have any questions on beating a drug test , just pm PTBYJASON, he has all the info you will need.

glad to have you bro!

atwa is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome bro,
    any info you need, you'll find it here, this is a great board.........

bk is right on about the winny, hard on the joints, and since im parroting everyone else, i would add test also..................

peace bb79

Thanks guys. Actually used winny before a doc told me to get off and go w/ deca . But thought it might be different if I stacked em'. Glad I mentioned it there cause I might of gone through with it. Is there a particular test you guys suggest. I've been told enanthate goes well with deca. My only concern with test is bulking up to quickly being that flexibility is essential to what I do.

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    Welcome Bro!

What about stacking woth some sust? I'm close to leaving to play in a winter league (hope the international flight isn't a problem with my gear) and thought the boosted recovery would do me well.

Sust is test asimov, overpriced IMO

Thanks. One more question here, anyone know about oxandralone? I hear it's hard to come by, but I saw some in TJ today and it made me curious. I remember reading good stuff about it. Though I think the product I saw today was a little bit suspect.

Carefull for fake ox in TJ, ox is anavar , good product but pricey, you can look up some info in the drug profiles section.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    I'll second the "careful of the fake ox in TJ" (from personal experience)
    What happens here, stays here

New question here: What can I take to junp-start this? The deca will take some time to kick into effect. Will sust or enanthate , for example stacking these one or both w/deca the first few weeks, get the mass and strenth gains quicker, so as to give me a solid base? Then switch to solely deca from then on? I plan on taking deca 10 weeks.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    welcome to the board bro!!!

Thread Information